Imposters: Chapter Three- Storm is Coming

Start from the beginning

Their moment ended when Night-Eye stopped the car. Midoriya wonders why everyone was so eager to ruin his moment with his boyfriend. Shouto lifted his head and saw the police station. He sighed to himself as he exited the car with Midoriya. Midoriya noticed that Uraraka and some of his friends were missing. He pushed it aside when he bumped into a door. Shouto tries not to laugh at his boyfriend and plants a kiss on Midoriya's forehead. "Watch where you're going, Izuku," Todoroki smiles. Midoriya rolls his eyes playfully and stops at the door. "I'll wait out here for you," Midoriya told him. Todoroki nods his head and walks inside the interrogation room.

Midoriya waited outside the room as he watches the tv. He could see the reports about the capture of Night-Flame and the condition. Midoriya knew he was responsible for putting Night-Flame in that condition, but that bastard wasn't Todoroki. He was angry that he let Shadow touch Todoroki. He wondered who would be impersonating as them and why. Midoriya pulled the ring out of his pocket and sighed. He thought today was going to be amazing. He didn't expect their date would go sideways. He heard the click of the door and saw Shouto stepping out. Midoriya hid the ring in his pocket and stood up. "Is everything okay?" Todoroki nods his head and hugs his boyfriend. "Can we just go home?" Midoriya could tell that Todoroki seemed tired.

Midoriya smiled, "Of course." Midoriya swept Todoroki off his feet and carried him princess style. "Hey!" Todoroki didn't expect Midoriya to pick him up. Midoriya laughs as Shouto turns bright red. Night-Eye watches from his office. He wondered if there was a connection between Midoriya and the Shadow Killer. He couldn't say that Midoriya was the Shadow Killer since the killer was present at the restaurant. He wondered why villains would think to rob a restaurant. Night-Eye decided that he'll keep an eye on them for now.

Midoriya let Todoroki down as the two walked down the sidewalk. "We should head home, Izuku," Todoroki told him. Todoroki hid his disappointment that their date was interrupted. He wondered what Midoriya was about to do. He remembered Midoriya grabbing his hand while standing up. 'Was he going to do something?' Todoroki sighed to himself since he'll never know what Midoriya was planning. 'Was he planning something? What if I-' Midoriya turned to Shouto and grabbed the boy's hand. "Shouto, what did Night-Eye ask you?" Shouto could see that Midoriya was worried. He decided to push the idea aside and focus on his lover. "It wasn't bad. He was asking me questions if I knew the Shadow's killer's identity. Of course, I had to lie. It doesn't stop the question who was behind the mask." Midoriya nods his head, "And why he's so interested in you." Todoroki bit on his bottom lip as he glances down. "Izuku, he's interested in the Anarchy. Toshinori's replacement is suspicious. I'm not sure if he believed my statement."

Midoriya sighed, "When I finally thought it was over, we're pulled back into this problem. I doubt that Kacchan and Kirishima know about the recent events. I'm unsure how the two would react." Todoroki knows his head as he agrees with his lover. Todoroki was about to speak until he stops in front of their apartment. "Midoriya, is there someone inside our apartment?" Midoriya glanced at the direction of their apartment.

'What if we plan a celebration for your engagement?'

Midoriya forgot that they were going to be at his apartment. He couldn't let Todoroki know that he was planning to propose. "I'll go check it out, Sho. You wait here!" Todoroki watches his lover run inside the building. He tilts his head in confusion as he shakes his head. He wonders what is going on. He didn't like being left in the dark. He felt a chill run down his spine as he turns around to see no one. Shouto took a deep breath. 'Stop acting paranoid,' Todoroki thought to himself. He reminded himself that he was alone outside. He shouldn't be worry. Why would anyone be watching him at this time? He turns his attention to the window to see the silhouettes of Inasa, Uraraka, Midoriya, and his other friends. Todoroki decided that it was best to go inside. It could ease his worries.