Ethan Flynn

Ethan, also called "Eeth" by his friends, is a guy who always makes sure that the people he loves are happy and content. He as an individual, is a guy who has his own principles.

Ethan is most of the time silent and opens up only to those who he trusts with all his heart. He always looks forward to be a better person everyday. He has secret love for cartoons and anime. He always makes the people around him laughing because he has got a special touch on sarcasm. He's that guy who would always help anyone in need no matter what. He's a guy who everybody loves.

Ethan loves to read and write. You may think you know him but you actually don't. He has his own world inside him which he only keeps to himself. He is secretly a hopeless romantic. He still looks for that one special girl but has until now, failed. To ease that he stays career oriented. Maybe that's the reason why he also manages to push those girls away from him who seem to be not the right ones. He doesn't like to be in this sheep herding of dating people. He prefers to wait for the right one. He doesn't expresses it but he still looks for her.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Andy Evans

Andy Evans

Andy seems sarcastic, arrogant and edgy until one meets her. She has a protective bubble around her which she won't allow anyone to penetrate and that's why she only opens up to very few people. She has trust issues because of all the people she had to deal with in the past, who broke her trust not once but multiple times. So now for her own sake, she prefers to keep people away from her bubble.

Andy's the sweetest person you'll ever meet. This beautiful girl will make you feel better even in your worse times. She will make you laugh even when you're not in the mood of laughing.
She always makes sure that her people are happy.
She won't always share her problems because she's strong enough to deal with them on her own.
She'd isolate herself and think about it until she finds a solution. She's the most sarcastic person you'll ever meet. She's full of sass so better stay in your lane because she doesn't hesitate to be a bitch to her haters either. (Well she thinks they properly deserve it.)