day

"Jeremy. Dad just called me to wake you up. So get up. We gotta go to school." Casey woke me up.

I looked at my bedside. I realized I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. Everything was still in my pockets. I reached into my pocket and got out my wallet. And got out $20.

"As far as dad knows, I went to school today." I said handing her the $20.

"Bet. See ya later." She responded leaving.

An hour later I finally got up. I took an Aspirin and drank some water. I took a shower and started to feel a little bit better. I began playing video games for a few hours but finally got bored. I had nothing to do. I started throwing knives at my door. I decided to go and make Kyle happy. I was gonna go to the libary.

I drove to the libary and went in. I saw Kyle on the other side of the place talking to a girl. He was blushing a little and smiling while talking to her. My heart broke. I couldn't stay any longer. It'd hurt worse. I went home and stayed in bed for the rest of the day. Burying my face in my pillow. Thinking of all the worst.

Later on that day Kyle called me.  Pfft. Jerk. But if I don't pick up he'll call again.

"What do you want?" I answered the phone.

"Woah. You're in a bad mood." He chuckled. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over." I thought for a second.

"Fine." I huffed hanging up.

I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. I drove over there. I knocked on his door. He opened the door. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Every bit of courage and thought I had to yell at him about what I saw went away.

"What's wrong? Why did you sound so pissed off on the phone?" He asked closing the door behind me. I held my breath.

"I stayed home cause I was extremely hungover. I got bored and went to the library. Er- I walked in. I saw you..." I paused for a second to try and collect my words together. "I saw you talking to a girl and blushing and smiling. And I j-" I was cut off by his laughter.

"That's my sister. The reason I was acting like that is because I was talking to her about my boyfriend." He elaborated. He put a stran of hair behind my ear. "But I love that I can make you jealous e-"

I started kissing him before he could finish. We went to his room he removed my shirt on the way. We were soon laying on his bed on our sides only in underwear. I was about to start to kick his underwear off when there was a knock on his door.

"I'm back." A girl announced.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That's my sister; Kelly." He sighed. "I was trying to tell you that she'll be staying here until she gets her own place."

"Oh, apologies. I didn't realize you were trying to tell me something like that..." I apologized.

"Don't apologize. I'd rather have your lips on mine." He assured.  We both smiled. "What are you think about?"

"Nothing. It's just that we were best friends for 2 years. And throughout the whole time never would I of slightly thought I'd fall in love with you." I answered.

"Thanks I guess." He chuckled.

"Oh shit. That came out rude."

I started to become embarrassed again. Which just made him laugh.