time

I woke up the next day at 10. It was Saturday. I walked out of my room. My dad was dressed all formal.

"Why are you dressed so fancy?" I asked.

"Because I have to go to the court house. So I'll be back later. And do me a favor... Don't get yourself in trouble." He answered walking out the door.

I know I shouldn't be smiling on this matter. But I was. Because Kyle could come over. I called him and he answered immediately.

"My dad's gonna be gone until this afternoon. Do you wanna come over?" I announced.

"Of course." He answered.

There was soon a knock on the door. I ran to it sliding on my socks. I opened the door.

"Hey!-" I greeted excitedly.

I then noticed who it really was. It was Stephenie. Fuck.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to apologize for how I reacted. I should've heard you out. And I'd like to get back together." She apologized.

"I except your apology. But I'm with someone else now." I said.

"What!? Already!? Who is she!?" She freaked.

"Here they are now." I chuckled. Kyle got out. She gasped.

"Hey Stephenie. What are you doing here?" He asked.

Her fists clenched and she stomped away. Kyle came up and kissed me. I think the main reason for that was to piss her off. Haha. I lose the door and Kyle kissed me for real. I was against the wall. We let go and our for heads were touching.

"If I confess something to you, do you promise to not get pissed off?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. "Yesterday, about that girl, her named is Scarlet. I actually knew her since I was 10. And while I was at work I thought that yesterday when I get home was gonna be my chance. So I told her my idea and she agreed." He paused. "I feel like shit. Cause I did that just so I could do something with you. I'm sorry."

I just started kissing him again. Basically saying it's okay. We went to my room. We sat on the beanbags and started playing video games. Of course, he was winning. He won the last round.

"You slutty bitch!" I cursed.

"I know I am." He chuckled.

Before he could say anymore I started kissing him to make him shut up. I moved on top of him. I slowly moved down I undid his pants right when the doorbell rang. We both sighed. I he fixed his pants as I walked out and opened the door. The moment I did Casey hugged me tight.

"Casey? What are you doing here?" I gasped. I let her in. Tears ran down her face.

"I ran away from grandma and grandpa's. I don't want to live with mom. I want to stay here with you and dad." She cried.

I looked behind me. Kyle was watching from around the corner.

"What's wrong?" He mouthed out. I shrugged.

"What's wrong with mom?"

"She was talking about moving to another state. And I don't want to go. She drinks too much. And ignores me. And you know that." She calmed down a little. "Who's that?" She asked.

"He's Kyle. We were hanging out playing video games. He's my..."

"Friend." He finished for me. He came over to us. "I know I probably don't have any place in this. But if I was you, I'd talk to your dad. I met your dad once. And by what I saw, he'd fight for you. If you really want him to." Kyle said.