Chapter 6 : New Job

Start from the beginning

Who could that be at this hour?

I turn the door knob to see Jungkook looking all sad and angry. He just walk in my house without a word and clearly making himself feels like home, sitting on the sofa with his hand both on the sides of the back.

"Hmm excuse me? Who do you think you are mister? Just walk in into my house like a freaking rat. What?" I crossed my arm and raise an eyebrow.

"Gracial, can I stay here, or at least, let me live with you. I'm bored," He said while clicking the remote to switch the channel.

"Are you drunk? Why would I let my precious enemy live on the same roof as me?" I said still crossing arm getting closer to him. "And what's wrong with you? Did you get fired?" I joking laugh.

"Yeah..." he said feeling sad and let out a sigh.

Wow, I didn't expecte my joke would be true. I sit on the sofa and ask him how did he get fired.

"You know that blonde bitch of yours? Yeah she came to mcd today and gave an attitude while ordering. That time, I lose my temper so, I couldn't help it." He sigh and lean his head back, looking up the ceiling.

"Oh....that bitch did it again. I don't even know what's wrong with her. She got what she wanted, I got fired but what does she wants more?" I sigh. "Sorry Jungkook, that you got fired too."

We both look at each other and suddenly he giggled, making me feeling really embarrassed and blush.

"Yah! What's with the giggle?!" Me still looking at him with my face feels like a tomato.

"It's just, I didn't expect a girl like you, my brutal enemy, apologizes. Hahaha that's just weird."

"Shut up weirdo!" I threw a pillow at him and made my way towards the front door. "Out! Now!"

"Awww, c'mon, I was just messing around. I came all the way here by foot you know. At least show me a little pity. It's much more fun staying here with you. So that I can disturb you whenever I want." He wink at me and I give him my disgust face.

"Jungkook, enough with your shitty game. You better get out now or I'm calling the police." I open the door still looking angry at him.

He sigh and got up from the sofa.

"Huh, you're no fun you know." He reach his way towards the front door but before he walk away, he turn around to face me and give me a peck on the forehead.

"I'll come tomorrow, angry hamster~" he smirk and finally walk away.

I immediately close the door and ran into my room, and cover my hot steaming face with a pillow.

Jungkook's POV

She close the door behind me quickly making me chuckles from her cute reaction.

Huh Gracial, what kind of a dumb girl are you. This is a strange habit for an enemy like you.

Are you even my enemy....

Hmm.... I want to see more of her angry and shook side. It looks adorable on her.

Gracial's POV

"What was that all about?! Why did he freaking kiss my forehead? What?!" I touch my forehead where he kiss it, slowly caressing it.

What the fuck is wrong with him and....my heart? Why does it beating like this? Am I..... falling in love? Noooooo. He is my large nemesis. I can't freaking fall for him.

I lay down on the bed thinking about it but a sudden flashback came to my mind...

Flashback

"Its time for you to move on and get a life. Don't even bother to try and fall in love again, I warned you, every boys are the same, you'll just get more upsetting by loving them. See you later Gracial."

End of Flashback

....

Maybe he's right....

Jungkook is probably a playboy too. Freaking tryna making girls fall for him but in the end, he's just doing it for entertainment.

Asshole....

I sigh in relieve trying to calm down everything. I switch off the lights and went to bed trying to fall asleep so that tomorrow, I won't be late for work.

~*~

"Hey Gracial~ it's lunch time~ lets go." Sakura said making those aegyo again.

"Okey just one sec," I said still typing something on the keyboard.

"No, lets go now." She grab my arm forcefully until I finally give up and follow her along.

~*~

We both were walking back to our table when then, I saw someone packing all of his stuff. Sort of like he got fired.

"Hey Sakura, did he got fired?" I said while pointing at him.

"Yeah, the CEO fired him because...... of him." She point a finger towards the man that we saw at the cafe yesterday.

"Owh yeah, about that guy what's wrong-"

"Sakura Miyawaki, Manager Joon would like to meet you in his office."

"Alright sir, I'll be right there. Thank you~" She face her head towards me giving me those apology look. "Sorry Gracial, but I need to go," she face back in front and walk away but then stop and look at me one more time. "By the way, there will be a new employee coming to work tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to be friends with him, you too Gracial. Bye~" she finally left leaving me feeling curios and confused at the same time.

"Well, maybe next time I know...." I look at the man that we saw yesterday, before finally walk back to my desk.

~*~

"Hello angry hamster!~"