Free Me (Pt. 5)

Characters: Chris Evans x Reader, Henry Cavill x Reader

Summary: (Continuation of the previous part) Y/N seemed to be doing so well, up until Henry appeared out of nowhere and came back too soon. Her issues that didn't involve her husband came attacking her all of a sudden as he tries to comfort her. Y/N knows deep inside that there was process because that hollow piece inside her heart felt the warmth that she couldn't decipher. Also, it appears to be like Y/N's problems are beginning to get Henry involved as well. 

Warnings: Crying reader. A sweet Henry Cavill. 💖 Also, a little bit of grumpy Henry and a conflicted one as well. Honhonhon. Miserable reader because of her own issues, but will slowly become accepting about it. 

Words: 4,900+ (IT'S A LOT. SORRY, TATER TOTS!)

A/N: This is full on Henry and Y/N. Y'all got to be ready! Heehee. Let's just imagine that Nomis isn't out yet and The Witcher aired first. Alright? Just for the sake of that soft fluffy looking bear character that he had! HeeEEEhhHEEEEEE 💕💕

Disclaimer: PNG's used in edits are not mine even the GIF's too. However, the edits and oneshots are definitely from moi. 

The least you expected was seeing Henry standing tall and buff with curls teased to the extent of making it look bouncy and luscious with a frowning expression in the middle of your test room

Heedless of the first thing he'd say when he entered; or probably just ignoring the truth he just said with your eyes all obvious with a hint of red, the first thing he uttered went out of your ear and to the other like it passed by so quick.

You tried changing the subject, much to his disappointment and it left him tutting in the back of his ravishing British head.

"Geralt of Rivia, really? Keep on toying with my staff and I swear I'm banning you,"

Henry took several steps closer, it was smooth like the waves of the ocean. In your peripheral vision, you could see him crossing his burly arms across his protruding, scrawny chest. The latter wore a soft, cozy looking sweater and skin-tight jeans which hugged all the right curves that God has wholly given him. You knew you questioned yourself back at the time when you've seen him for the first time in the last four years of your break-up. There was the query as to why it seems like God has taken the time in creating him; as always, giving all the positive adjectives out to him and leaving nothing to you. Other than that, he was looking completely famished by munching on a butternut loaf sold at the cafè since the first day it was opened; one of your favorite recipes that has been sold by Huggamuffin.