Free me (Pt. 3)

Characters: Chris Evans x Reader, Henry Cavill x Reader

Summary: It seems like Y/N isn't the only one suffering in this one, even the man who is at fault appear to be in a devastating state. Infuriating news come up and was brought to him by a close friend named Sebastian Stan and another from the woman who made his marriage life into a living hell.

Warnings: Full of cusses but nothing NSFW. Heehee!

Words: 3,100+ words.

A/N: Third part is here! Y'all be getting a snippet of what's happening with Chris right now and also...SEBASTIAN STAN! Heehee! 

Disclaimer: PNG's used in edits are not mine even the GIF's too. However, the edits and oneshots are definitely from moi.

 However, the edits and oneshots are definitely from moi

"Chris, you gotta stop, man

"Chris, you gotta stop, man."

He was downing shots after shots after shots. The tangy, fiery sting of different types of alcohol was numbing the pain he was feeling on the inside, trying to mask out the black hole that was dug deep inside his chest. He was lost in the shadows of you since the past two months. Everyday, he'd been thinking about you; your voice, smell, and feeling. Whenever he was at home, it was like the four corners of your bedroom together was screaming the argument you both had thay certain night.

Even Dodger began to keep his distance because of it.

Much to say, he wasn't doing good because the world seemed to push him away.

"Chris," Another one of his closest friends visited him in the pub that he was in. First was Anthony Mackie, he was beyond struck to find Chris drinking his heart out till he isn't sober enough to drive himself home. He tried to coax him to sleep it out at home but what he got was a set of tears falling from his face as he roughly swiped them away; telling him how he couldn't sleep at home due to the voices ringing inside his head; your voice.

Second to come by was his great friend, Sebastian Stan as he received a call from Mackie that he was all brokenhearted and doomed because he fucked up his marriage for good. Sebastian was too shocked to hear that because he knew how much of a soft-hearted person his great friend was and he couldn't nor would give a shot about the idea of adultery as explained by Anthony Mackie.