Free me (Pt. 4)

Characters: Chris Evans x Reader, Henry Cavill x Reader

Summary: The good ol' routines are finally falling in the right path. Y/N seems to be going back to how she used to be by having inspiration in creating new recipes at a cafe she owned. Memories with her husband keeps haunting back as if the devil's allies wanted her to remember, but she wasn't going to let him win that easily because there was a particular calming distraction that can get her to forget Chris' adultery at hand. 

Warnings: There's a quite sensitive part about...certain things. I hope it doesn't give you anxiety or trigger something. A saddening information which can pinch your heart. Other than that, none, I guess? 

Words: 3,200+

A/N: This is just kinda a filler chapter. (Yet, it's quite long. Hehehe) There ain't much happening, though there are important points and are considered important for the series. I think this is just probably how I write, the pace is always slow because I tend to write so much detail that even the tiniest movements which the characters do are told. Also, If only I could hug y'all because of how supportive you are with this series! I would! I'll try to fasten up the pace soon so we'll not reach 20 parts or anything? *laughs awkwardly* (Because I have a bad habit of doing that. Hehehe.) Again, THANK YOUUUUU! 

Disclaimer: PNG's used in edits are not mine even the GIF's too. However, the edits and oneshots are definitely from moi.

 However, the edits and oneshots are definitely from moi

The smell of newly baked pastries whiff through the air

The smell of newly baked pastries whiff through the air. It was radically rewarding after two months of devoid from your own cafe. Huggamuffin has been doing good prior to your truant and it seems like your store manager named Crissy; much to your dismay for the name she had no power on choosing rather than fingers thrown upon her parents' creative mind. The woman could never be a part of the newly-known hate because all she ever been was a sweetheart. She had the store all under-control when you emotionally and mentally aren't.

You wiped your powdery fingers off your black apron. Spots of pulverized flour sketched on your apron and a tiny speck of dust and cocoa powder sprinkled across your hair and face, looking like complete filth.