Ch.1

Percy POV
As soon as I heard my alarm go off I stretched and yawned. I hopped off my bunk and went to pick my clothes.
As soon as I chose my clothes I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
When I walked in to the bathroom the first thing I noticed was that the sink seemed a bit higher than normal, so I looked up to see if I shrunk or something.
AHHHHHHHH
When I looked in the mirror I didn't see myself

I only saw a girl who resembled me. She had choppy, ebony hair in messy ombre beach waves that went down to the middle of her back. She even had the streak in her hair right where I have mine from holding up the sky.
Her almond eyes were just like mine but they had thicker lashes and more defined eyebrows and she had Cupid's bow lips. Her face was defined but softer than mine. This girl in the mirror was lean and muscular. She had a tan like mine from being out in the ocean so much.

As I stared in shock at this girl in the mirror, reality hit me like a ton of bricks, she was me. I reached out my hand towards the mirror and she did too. I was shocked, it was like some kind of twisted fun house mirror.

I was getting ready to grab a golden drachma to Iris message my dad to see if he knew anything about what was happening when I heard my door get thrown open.
"Percy are you ok I heard a... why does my voice sound different?"
I walked out of my bathroom and saw a random blonde girl in my cabin.
"Who are you and why are you in here?"
"I could be asking you the same thing, Poseidon doesn't have any known daughters."
There was something familiar about this girl, wait, she has a scar on her lip... "Jason, is that you bro?"
"...Percy?"
"Yeah." My voice came out shaky.
"What's going on?" Jason paled as he put pieces together in his mind.

Jason POV
I woke up to a scream coming from the Poseidon cabin so I immediately got up and sprinted over. The scream sounded a bit high pitched but hey, my bro needs help.
I threw the door open without a second thought but I didn't see Percy so I called out his name.
"Percy are you ok I heard a... why does my voice sound different?" My voice sounded more feminine.
I saw a girl that looked somewhat like my bro come out of the bathroom, she then asked me who I was and why I was here. I told her I could ask her the same thing and a look of recognition crossed her face.
"Jason, is that you bro?"
Wait a minute, only one person calls me bro... "Percy?" She nodded.
"Bro you might want to look in the mirror."
So I did, but when I looked in the mirror my jaw dropped in shock.

There was a girl in the mirror looking back at me, every movement I made, she copied.

When I looked over her features I noticed she had neat, clean cut, shoulder length, blonde hair that was pin straight. Her eyes were my own but her blonde lashes were darker and her eyebrows were dirty blonde. She had a defined diamond shaped face with plump lips. When I stepped back, I could see that she had well defined muscles like mine.
Upon seeing this, all I could get out was... "whoa."

Piper POV

I was woken up by some blonde guy poking me and saying my name until I opened my eyes.

"What'd ya want dude I'm tryin' to sleep." I was surprised at my own voice, sure my voice is deeper than the average girl but not that deep.

"Piper it's me Annabeth."

When I looked over at the guy next to my bed claiming to be Annabeth I had to do a double take.

He had calculating steel grey eyes that were filled with worry and blonde eyelashes with eyebrows that fit him perfectly. His jaw line was chiseled just like the rest of him. He had medium length blonde curly hair with a clean fade on the back and sides. There some curls falling messily into his eyes.