"What's happening.."I said as I slowly open my eyes as I saw 5 girls looking down at me.

"Finally!"Ryujin shouted as she helped me get up. "We thought your already dead"Wonyoung said as she scratch her nape.

"Let me just rest.." I said as Ryujin took me to the nearest bench and helped me sit.

"Minju, take care of her, since your the one, who spiked the ball."Yujin teasingly said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Here, a water and a towel. I'm really sorry, I thought your alert but, I take that back."Minju said as she smiled at me.

My heart beat started to beat faster and faster, as I just can't control it. I drank the water that Minju gave me, then we realized it was starting to get dark, so we go on our own ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a quick shower as I heard my phone ting, I looked at my notif and saw that I have a message from Minju.

Kim Minju
Jang Y/n

I enjoyed the game,
Maybe we can hangout
More often.
(Seen)

I looked at the message as I just got a flashback of what happened, Today.

Kim Minju
Jang Y/n

I enjoyed the game,
Maybe we can hangout
More often.
(Seen)

Sure, I have no plans
This weekend and the following
Days, so why not hang out
With you.
(Seen)

Thank you for considering
My request, I wish I can
Know you more Y/n
(Seen)

Minju Changed your
Name to, Pup Y/n🐶

You changed Minju'
Name to, Minguri🐸

And that's where my cheating began.

*3rd Person's P.O.V*

Y/n, is now paying attention towards Minju, and nako is now out of her mind.

Y/n and Minju hang out more often, than Y/n and nako, and nako seemed to notice it.

My little Nako 🥰
Puppy Y/n💛

Y/n-ie, I'm free today,
Let's go on a date😊
(Sent)

Oh, I think your busy,
Maybe let's hang out
Another time.
(Sent)

Whenever, Y/n had a game, she always invites Minju, not nako. And nako, seemed to notice her girlfriend's absence.

Minguri🐸
Pup Y/n🐶

Hey, Ryujin told me
That you have a game
Tomorrow?
(Seen)

I do have a game
Tomorrow, would you like
To come?
(Seen)