Heading down to the beach,they found a nice shady spot underneath a huge tree and set up their  area. Laying down a picnic blanket on the ground to sit on, Luke said," Lovely day out isn't  it? Not packed like it normally is. Quiet peaceful actually and the water is nice and calm... bonus."

"Hey check it out," Karen said pointing in the direction  of a young man on his wind surfer doing summersaults. "Pretty cool hey? I wish I could do that,  but I'd only end up face first  in the drink..... but hell, image the fun  of it all," Karen added.
"I can actually picture you doing something like that Karen," Sally-Ann  laughed.

" So, who's up for a swim?" Luke asked getting up and taking his shirt off, then throwing it down on top of his towel.

"Me,I'm ready for a swim  Uncle Luke," Skyanne said  putting her hand.

The day went really well  and poor little Skyanne  was worn out. Luke had carried her inside and placed her in bed.

Watching telly forthe next few hours, Karen decided to call it a night.
No sooner had she left  the room, Luke moved next to Sally-Ann,  put his arm around her and planted  a kiss on her. He moved hisnhand up underneath  her nightie to cup her left breast, then her right. She let out a little moan when he rub her nipple betwee  his fingers.
Just when he was about to lift her nightie up over her head, they heard a noise.

"Oh, your still up," Karen  said walkincg into the kitchen to grab herself a glass of water.

"Bloody hell, you frightened the living day lights out of me, " Luke said jumping almost  ten foot in the air.

"Sorry, I didnt realize you two were still up. I just wanted a glass of water,  so I'll leave you to it then... Night now," she said.
"That's  not a bad idea, as its been a long day and I'm absolutely  beat,"Sally-Ann said getting  upand heading to her room.

Morning camequickly and Sally-Ann was already up getting herself ready to face the day. She tbrew on an off the shoulder denium dress,a shell hand-made braclet, apair of white sandals, then tied her hair back in a ponytail. Chucking on a bit of blue eye shadow and some perfume, she thought to herself, "Yep, that will do just fine, as she heade to the kitchen.

"Good morning  princess, don't you look very lovely today," Luke said as she walked in and took a seat at the end of table.
"Thank-you  every much Luke," she smiled.

"What's the master plain of attack today?" Karen asmedasshe plo ked herself dow  in the chair next to Sally-Ann.

"I'm thinking, seeing its such a beautiful  day outside, plus the fact I had promised  Skyanne  I'd take her to the zoo -  well why not surprise  her and take her today," Sally-Ann answered.

Twenty minutes  later  they were on their way to the Twidale Zoo about an hours drive out of Reitman Bay.

"Where are  we going Mummy? " Skyanne  asked her mother.

"It's  a surprise  I'm sure you will love," Sally-Ann  told daughter.

Pulling up out the front of Twidale Zoo, Sally-Ann  turned to her daughter and said, " Surprise  we're  here ."

"Wow, Your the best Mummy EVER!" Skyanne  said hugging her mother.

Paying for some bag's  of peanuts, Luke, the girls and Skyanne  headed over to where they kept the Giraffes, Emus and Elephants.
"Wow, that Giraffe is super tall and my does he have a very long tongue and that Emu has booglie eyes.  And the elephant...... well
he's  got a big bum," Skyanne  said as she fed it some peanuts.
"Ha,ha,ha,  well that's  one way of putting it," her Aunt Karen laughed.

Next they checked out the meerkats, platypus,  gaint tortoises and crocodiles.

"Holy cow, did you see the teeth on that crocodile  Uncle Luke?  He looked like he wanted to eat me," Skyanne  said wide-eyed.
"He can't  eat you sweetheart,  he's  behind a cage where he can't get  out," her Uncle laughed.

"Lucky for him then,  cause if he was out of that cage, I'd be up that tree  over there, where I know it's  safeand he can't  eat me," Skyanne  said pointing to the tree. "I just dont like the looks of that nasty crocodile. ... he's  mean looking, and those Meerkats look like over sized growen rats too me. But I did like the platypus and the tortoises - at least they wont try to eat me," she added.

Next they went  over to have a look at the red Panda, ring tailed lemur and cotton-top tamarin, then moved on over to check the Gorillas, monkey's,  baboons and the Sumatrain orangutans.

" Gosh that Gorilla is huge and the monkey's  are really funny to watch. Them baboons look like someone smacked them on the bum really hard, as there butts are really, really red.... And I just love the orangutan,  there sooo  cute," Skyanne  babbled on.

Next they  wondered over to catch a tiger show. Up the tree the tiger jumped to grab some milk.
Skyanne's eyes  lite up as she watched the tigers jumping through the air.
"Bloody hell, did you see that Mummy, he jumped so high.... " she said clapping her hands with excitement.

"Okay sweetheart,  there is one more thing left to have a look at and one of the main reasons we re here. Are you ready?"  her mother asked. "Here we go, a promise is a promise," she added.

"Awesome, Koalas......heaps of them. Can I patbone?" Skyanne  asked.

"You can actually do one better than that  honey -  you can actually  have your photo taken while holding one," her Aunt told her.
"Can I really..... that's wicked!" she said as her little eyes lite up like a christmas tree.  "This is by far the BEST DAY  EVER!"  she said as the zoo keeper  placed the Koala  in her  arms for her to cuddle.

After grabbing some cotton candy,  they all headed to the car and were soon on there way home.
Within 5 minutes  down the road, young Skyanne  was out like a light.

"Mission completed,  at least now poor old Luke here doesn't have to climb no tree anytime soon to catch a Koala for Skyanne, "  Karen  laughed.