"Hyung we don't have a relationship" Jimin said.

"The way we interact in front of everyone is just an act because some ARMYS wants to see it

"The way we interact in front of everyone is just an act because some ARMYS wants to see it. We are not together. We are just pretending. I can't do that to Taehyung, his my bestfriend after all." He continued. Yoongi Hyung smirked at what he heard.

"Pretending? Bulls*hit!" He screamed.

"If you really love him, you won't let him go that easily. You will fight for him, even if he pushes you away. But you didn't."Hobi Hyung said as he give me a glare.

"He pushed me away first, if he loves me he won't broke up with without consulting me about the problem. He will tell me everything and we will fight together. But he choose to ruin our relationship and be selfish." I answered them.

"He isn't selfish. He made a choice for you he chooses your dream over your relationship. He made a choice for you because he doesn't want you to turn between choosing him and your dream. He hurt you for your own sake." Hobi Hyung said that made me feel shame.

"CAN YOU ALL STOP!! CAN'T YOU SEE HE IS STILL NOT SAFE!! IF YOU CAN'T STOP PLEASE LEAVE THIS ROOM NOW!!" Jin Hyung screamed at all of us.

"I will leave but please tell me who asked him first?" I begged them.

"You really wanna know huh, Jungkook? For what?" Jin Hyung asked smirking.

"Please Hyung just tell me." I begged again.

"Fine, it's N---" he was about to tell when.

"H-Hyung... D-don't... P-please..." someone said as we all looked at Him surprised.

" someone said as we all looked at Him surprised

"Tae! Don't move yet you are still not fine." Yoongi said. Hobi Hyung leave us to call Manager-nim and the Doctor to check him up.

"You are lucky, that nothing more serious happen on you as you let yourself loose a lot of blood and ignore the bullet that was stuck in your arm. But Mr. Kim you have to be careful, you're condition might get worse if you ----" the doctor said but he cut it off.

"I understand, I will be more careful now. Thank you for doing your job and save me." He replied as he shakes his head as if signaling the Doctor not to tell more.

What are you hiding Kim Taehyung? Whatever it is, you are going to tell me all of that right now.

The Doctor reminds him of all the medication he has to take and give him the prescription, he was about to take it but I grabbed it first.

"I'll take it. I will take care of him." I blurted as I look at him at his eyes. I heard our Hyungs gasped as they tried to warn me but I didn't give a care.

Manager-Jim leads the Doctor as he leave the room. Jin Hyung sits beside Tae and ask him to rest first and not to move as much as possible.

"What acting was that Jungkook?" Yoongi Hyung said.

"I will take care of him? Seriously? Aren't you cursing him to death? What with the sudden care?" He continued smirking.

I looked at him as I answered "He is my boyfriend it's my responsibility to take good care of him, right Love?" And looked at him but he refuse to look back at me.

"You are not my boyfriend Jungkook. You don't have the rights to take care of me. Jin Hyung already called Bogum Hyung to look for me, his already on his way to be here." He said I smirked at him.

"Really? On his way here? I'm not gonna believe that anymore, can you please stop feeding me with your lies? What are you hiding, Kim Taehyung? Huh? Why do you keep on pushing me away?"I told him.

"Just go Jungkook, I don't need you here. I need Bogum Hyung not you." He still insists. I sit beside him and hold his chin so he can look at me in my eyes.

"I will only leave this room not until you tell me that you don't need me and that you need that Park Bogum not me straight in my eyes." I commanded him, he was surprise at what I ask him as tears starts to fall in his eyes.

"Don't cry Love, you know it pains me more seeing you cry."I blurted as I wiped his tears away, but he remove my hands harshly as he move to sit - Jin Hyung helping him.

"You really want more pain in your ass, do you? Fine!" He said and looked at me in my eyes.

"I. DON'T. NEED. YOU. JUNGKOOK. I NEED MY BOGUM HYUNG NOT YOU!!" He said in gritted teeth. I looked down as tears starts to fall from my eyes, our Hyungs are more surprise to what he said. I stand up and turn my back on him.