STARES

CHAPTER 3 ✔

Taehyung's POV

Days, weeks, turns to months. It's been 3 months since Jungkook and I talk without hurting each other. 3 months since Jungkook smile at me genuinely, 3 months since I broke his heart, 3 months since I started pretending that I am with Bogum Hyung.

We are in a living room inside the hotel we occupied - having a meeting for our Speak Yourself Concert here in New Jersey.

"You will be performing your new songs and new choreography so you all have to rest and prepare your body, vocal and be energized for the concert." Manager-nim said and continue discussing the routine for the whole concert.

As manager-nim talk, I wasn't literally listening to him because I was focus on Jungkook as he listen while browsing pictures and videos in his camera. He look so serious that maybe he didn't recognize that I was staring at him like he used to be.

FLASHBACK...

"Hyung, stop staring at me" he said without even giving me a glance. So I just continue staring at him.

I got shock as he throw his cellphone on the bed and stare pull me into his arm.

"Seriously hyung, what do you want? I told you to stop staring at me. You know how your stare affect me." He said pouting I caressed his face as I look at him innocently.

"What's the matter if I stare at you? I am just admiring the view

"What's the matter if I stare at you? I am just admiring the view. And tell me what kind of effect does my stare give you, Jungkook-ssi?" I ask him wearing my flirtatious smile.

"Arrrgghhh... Hyung stop teasing me pleaseee..." he begged as if I am doing something that he might die.

"HAHAHAHAHA...." I laughed at him as I give him small kisses on his lips.

But Jungkook being Jungkook, he will not be satisfied with small kisses. He grab my neck and tilt his head as he deepened the kiss.

"Ah Jungkook-ahh" moan came out of my mouth as he bite my neck.

"You really know my weakness Kim Taehyung and it's unfair because you keep on using it on me

"You really know my weakness Kim Taehyung and it's unfair because you keep on using it on me."

"I just want your attention. I want cuddles from you but you keep in using your cellphone that's why I did what I did" I reasoned out as I bow my head feeling embarrassed.

"Ohh... I'm sorry Love, let's play down and I'll give you the cuddles you deserve Love." He said as he lead me to the bed to sleep and as he promise he gives me cuddles and kisses as we sleep...

...
END OF FLASHBACK

"Let's go and rest we have a long day of rehearsal tomorrow..." Manager-nim said. And that moment I didn't realize that Jungkook was staring at me, as soon as I stared back I started feeling uncomfortable so I look down and cleared my throat.

 And that moment I didn't realize that Jungkook was staring at me, as soon as I stared back I started feeling uncomfortable so I look down and cleared my throat

I start moving and leave the room to enter the designated room for me, get wash up and rest. I was preparing a clothes for tomorrow when the doorbell rang.

"Hold up..."I scream at the person outside and ran to open the door. I was shocked to see him at my front door.

"We have to talk Taehyungie..." he said.

■■■■

PS: Pictures that I inserted in my story are not mine, I take full credits to the owner of each photo. Thank You and Enjoy Borahae 💜