KEEPING AN EYE

CHAPTER 8 ✔

- - - - - 2 months later - - - - -

Yoongi's POV

We just arrived at the hotel wherein we will stay for the next few days here in Brazil to have a 2 days concert. I just change my clothes to a comfortable one before heading to Manager-nim's room to have a meeting with the rest of the group.

"We came back after an long time here in Brazil, so you have to rest and be energized to perform well at the concert. We don't want to fail ARMYS here in Brazil, aren't we?" Manager-nim said and we all agree to him.

"We just have to be careful because our staff read some tweets about some of you receiving death threats. We have to maximize your public appearance as much as possible." He continue as I frowned.

"Death threats? Again?..."I repeated he nod and said " Yes, again. So we have to be careful and I am asking all of you to please don't ask me if you can roam around Brazil because I won't allow you. I can't risk your safety." He answer.

"But, Hyung-nim I want to capture the scenery here in Brazil." Taehyung insisted

"Tae, listen to Manager-nim, it's not safe for us to go out. Let's hangout at my room if you're bored." I suggested so he won't be sad, he just give a nod and smile at my idea.

After the meeting Manager-nim let us go and told us to rest and eat our dinner. Jin Hyung tell us to stay in his room and order for a room service for our dinner, and we all agree.

I am sitting at Hyung's bed same with Namjoon and Hobi as they scan TV Channels for something to watch, Tae sits on the floor next to me as Jimin sits on the couch and Jungkook next to him.

"Hyung?" Tae called me almost whispering. I look at him confused.

"Can I go? I can't stay here?" He asked, I frowned fo a moment and stare at him as I realize what he is pointing to. I look for Jin Hyung to tell him what Tae asked me.

 I look for Jin Hyung to tell him what Tae asked me

"Jin Hyung? Ahmm... Tae wants to go now..."I told him and he became sad.

"Should I allow him? Or you want him to stay?" I continue but he disapproved.

"Let him go. I can't look at him pretending to be happy." He sad and I let Tae know that Jin Hyung said it's fine. I told him to go without telling anything to others.

"Oh, where is our Taehyungie?"Hobi asked as we start digging our dinner.

"He is at his room resting." Jin Hyung answered him.

Hobi just nod and we continue eating. After we finish, we cleaned up and go to our designated room to rest.

- - - Next Day - - -

We are here at the arena where the 2 days concert will be held, rehearsing. It was Taehyung's turn to do his solo rehearsal when a loud feedback from the sound system and earpiece hurts everyone. Everyone look at the floor director as he signals that they had it under control, when the loud noise were gone a loud thud was heard. And the next thing we see is Taehyung on the floor, Manager-nim and the backup dancer behind him help him to stand and ask him if he's fine.

 And the next thing we see is Taehyung on the floor, Manager-nim and the backup dancer behind him help him to stand and ask him if he's fine

"I'm fine I just let myself fall on the floor because my legs are already tired." He said shaking his hands and showing his body smile. But I knew better, I can feel that there is something wrong.

Twenty minutes later we are still rehearsing, I keep an eye to Tae's movement and I saw how he carefully move his right shoulder. Everytime he had a chance, he keep on checking on his shirt as if blood are coming out from his shoulder.

"Yah! Yoongi you look bothered. Is there any problem from the performance?" Jin Hyung ask, I looked at him and come closer to him and whisper

"Keep an eye to Taehyung, he is hiding something." I told him and he was surprise.

Manager-nim give us an hour break, I saw him talking to Taehyung which I find looking weird at his outfit. He is wearing black turtleneck, a black jacket paired with skinny jeans and a black shoes, something like how Jungkook dressed and not how Taehyung dressed. As the two keep on talking I saw how Manager-nim panicked as he help Taehyung to stand preventing him not to fall in front of everyone, I panicked as I looked at Jin-Hyung looking at me with the same emotions in his eyes.

Without a word I stand up and follow Manager-nim and Taehyung running as I spilled my coffee in front of Jimin.

"HYUNG!!" I heard him complain

"Yoongi!" Jin Hyung called but I didn't looked at him. I keep on running to follow them. I saw them enter an empty room, I was about to run but I saw the medic staff enter the room running.

I get nervous, asking Why medic staff? What is happening? Taehyung!!

"Yoongi" Jin Hyung called as he approached me.

"Hyung, I saw Manager-nim and Taehyung enter that room followed by some Medic Staff." I pointed at the room.

We run into the room and saw...

"WHAT THE H*ELL?! TAE?!"Jin Hyung said put of surprise.

There we saw Kim Taehyung lying lifeless in the portable bed with a lot of blood in his body surrounded by nurses and doctor checking him