"He is in another room, I told him not to get up because he might get dizzy. I need to talk to you." The doctor said, gesturing Taehyung to sit down.

"Is everything alright? Is there something wrong with my kookie I mean husband?"Taehyung asked worrisome written on his face.

"No problem, he is perfectly fine, he is just pregnant."

"Oh, pregnant, uff I thought something.... wait what?!" Taehyung asked shocked.

"You didn't know?" Doctor

"How would I know?" Taehyung

"I thought you already knew since he is in his second month. He already told that he threw up a lot and felt dizzy most of the time." Doctor

"He didn't tell me anything." Taehyung

"Well, he must have not wanted to worry you." Doctor

"I guess you are right, that sounds like my kookie. But I still have one question, how?" Taehyung

"This is a fan fiction, everything is possible."

"I get that, but we have been married for more than 3 years, why now?" Taehyung

"Because his body had to develop before he could get pregnant? Like it's hard enough to get pregnant as a woman so imagine how is it as a man." Doctor

"Okay I guess." Taehyung

"So you want to tell your husband yourself, I haven't told him yet." Doctor

"Yeah, sure." Taehyung

"Then let us go to his room." Doctor

Taehyung walked behind the doctor, his mind still not functioning we, they have been looking for a child for the past few months and in the end it turned put they had one all along.

Taehyung smiled thinking about Jungkook's reaction to this, he would be super duper happy, 'I wonder what Mr and Mrs Jeon would do when they hear about this.'

Taehyung opened the door to the room, Jungkook is staying in, to see his baby laying down on the bed, tiredness visible on his face, as he just got out of the bathroom, how could he not notice this, he is such a bad husband.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung said going to help Jungkook to get back to his bed.

"I am fine, just throw up a bit." Jungkook said, with a smile trying to pretend he was fine even though he was about to faint again.

"Don't lie to me kookie, I know you, and I am not buying this lie again, I should have taken you to the hospital the first time you looked tired, but I didn't, I am so sorry baby, I am sorry for being a failure as a husband." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook with guilty eyes.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you, you always blame yourself, I am really fine now, so don't worry, you are the best husband anyone can ask for." Jungkook said kissing Taehyung.

"And you are the sweetest baby ever." Taehyung said kissing Jungkook back.

"Ahm, sorry to interrupt your fun, I would have loved to take my camera out and record but it's forbidden in the hospital. I need to talk to you both about Mr Jungkook's health." The doctor said with a tight smile.

"Ohh, we are sorry, please go ahead." Taehyung said as both of them blushed, Jungkook his face in his husband neck, ashamed of what he have done.

"Well, it's not unusual for Mr Jungkook to have this symptoms but for him they are a bit sever and his tests showed that he is lacking sleep and proper nutrition, plus some signs of stress and slight depression. This won't do, he have to take care of himself to be able to care of the little one." The doctor said with a serious look.

"I will take care of both of them, I will make sure to keep them both healthy, thank you doctor." Taehyung said, and Jungkook sat there confused 'What little one? What does he mean by both?'

"No problem, it was my pleasure, now I will leave you both to talk to each other." The doctor said smiling, then left the room.

"What was he talking about hyungie?" Jungkook asked confused.

Bye 🌸💜.

I should be studying but I am doing this instead, but it was worth it.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.