12

Thank you for reading this story and for anyone who voted or commented, love you all 🌸💜.

Third person p

Third person p.o.v :

Taehyung finished his shower, wore his clothes (the clothes Jungkook prepared), and since he took almost an hour in the shower, he hurried down, forgetting to dry his wet hair, forgetting to take the towel off his neck, as the only thing he is thinking about is eating breakfast with his lovely wifey, no his friend, his wonderful friend.

When he reached the kitchen, what he saw touched his heart, Jungkook was sitting at the table waiting for him while humming softly, and when he saw him he brightened up and called for him loudly.

"Hyungie!!!! You finally came down, the food was starting to get cold." Jungkook said turning around and looking at his hyungie.

But when he saw his wet hair, he sighed and he got up from his seat and went to Taehyung, taking the towel that was around his neck." Your hair is still wet, why didn't you dry it? You might get sick." Jungkook said pouting, while drying Taehyung's hair with the towel, while the said male is staring at him.

"I didn't want to make you wait." Taehyung said, his eyes never leaving Jungkook.

"Ok, I guess this is fine." Jungkook said as he finished drying Taehyung's hair."Now let's go and fill our tummies." Jungkook said as he put the towel away, dragging Taehyung to the table.

After they both sat down, they started to eat the delicious pancakes Jungkook made in silence, just enjoying the food, until....

"Hyungie!! You want to know something?" Jungkook said as he suddenly remembered what his mama told him before leaving.

"Yes, kookie-ah. What is it?" Taehyung said glancing at Jungkook.

" Papa and Mama said I can go to High school, and since I am still 16, I can start as a junior." Jungkook said happily.

"Really? That's great." Taehyung said smiling lightly, as he already knew since he was the one who talked to Jungkook's father about this.

Flashback to yesterday:

When Taelee and Jungkook were preparing the dinner, Taehyung decided to talk about the thing he talked about with Jungkook while shopping, to Jeonhyun.

"Sir, can I ask you something?" Taehyung said politely at Jeonhyun, who is busy watching a program.

"You don't have to call me sir, just call me Mr Jeon. Go ahead and ask." Jeonhyun said looking at Taehyung.

" Huh oh ok , si-Mr Jeon. I wanted to ask you about Jungkook's education. Do you and Mrs Jeon plan on sending him to college or even High school? " Taehyung asked with a serious look on his eyes.

"Why? He doesn't need it, we can always teach him at home." Jeonhyun replied, not wanting to send his son to school, even when he knows he has to.

"But Mr Jeon, there some things that you can't teach him here." Taehyung replied back.

"Like what?" Jeonhyun asked not convinced.

" Like socializing, having friends, knowning how to talk to people, if you always keep him beside you, he will be afraid of others, he will always be stuck between four walls like a prisoner not knowing what the outside world is like, he won't know how to live alone, he won't be able to live like a normal human, and do you want that to be your son's life, Mr Jeon? I don't think so, because nobody wants their child to live like that. Just think about it." Taehyung said, as Jeonhyun didn't know what to respond with.

After 10 minutes of complete silence, and Taehyung sweating nervously, while waiting for Jeonhyun's answer, a voice came out of the kitchen.

"Dinner is ready." Taelee voice echoed in the living room.

Jeonhyun got up and started walking to the kitchen, then suddenly stopped and said:" I will let him go to school." then he continued walking to the table to eat dinner.

Taehyung did a little victory dance, then proceeded to go to the table.

End of flashback.

'I am glad I talked to Mr Jeon, cause now I can see his beautiful smile.'

Bye🌸💜.

Sorry if there is any mistakes.

Fun fact about me:
I will be 16 years old in a week and I am in my last year of High school.

(edited)