CHAPTER ONE: STATE OF NATION, STATE OF MIND.

Hi, my name is Bill. The name doesn't sound Nigerian right? But, you'll know more about me later on.
Nigeria is a country located in West Africa known for pretty much.Home to corruption,the soon to be globalised AFROBEAT,cybercrime,uncontrolled imports and so much more.

I would be completely dishonest if I said I'm not worried about the way things are falling apart out here! Falling rapidly and no one has a practical solution to the problems.

The ones at the top are responsible for this mentality almost every Nigerian youth has. An ill mentality of abusing opportunities when in power all for greed and self interest.
It's actually amazing how the people fail to acknowledge that Nigeria is its people and not just a huge land mass.

At this age, I should be exploring and experimenting things in life but instead I'm thinking about the ill state of my country. Double checking every move I make in my teenage years with the fear of getting it all wrong.

The mind of most Nigerian teenagers at this moment is on making money not making a difference. We're after the materialistic things of the moment, having little or no plans for the future. But, if we we're to be honest and considerate. If as a youth you get little or no support from your society and government, you would probably look out for yourself alone.

The ill state of the nation has its way of infiltrating minds of young potential  innovators and creators into a dark place of greed and selfishness.