"Okay! You're so much cooler Bradley Cooper!" She gasped out between her giggles, letting out a breath of relief when he finally stopped tickling her. "You're aware of the fact that I could've died from suffocation. I literally couldn't breathe there." She said, holding her stomach which hurt from laughing so hard.

Bradley kissed her forehead with a smile on his lips. "Yeah, you're definitely a drama queen."

"Am not! I'm serious!" She whined, pouting up at him. "Not sure if I want to quarantine with a mean best friend. I might just call Bo." She teased.

"Oh, you know you'd much rather stay in with your sexy best friend." He smirked.

Stefani blushed and pushed him away from her. "In your dreams, Cooper!"

Bradley grinned and nudged her shoulder with his. "Are you blushing?" He asked.

Stefani giggled and shrugged once. "Hm. Maybe." She said, burying her face in the crook of his neck to hide her wide smile.

"So you find me sexy, huh?" He teased, placing one of his arms around her waist, rubbing circles on her back with his fingers.

"Who doesn't?" She mumbled, her lips brushing the skin of his neck. Bradley shivered at the feeling and then turned his head so she'd look at him again.

"You're pretty hot yourself. I think it's fair I tell you too." He smiled one of his dazzling smiles at her, showing off his perfectly white teeth. "Like, beautiful and hot." He added. "Not trying to make you uncomfortable." He said when he noticed her lack of reaction.

She simply put her head on his shoulder again, smiled and started drawing random shapes on his chest as well, mimicking his actions. They both stayed silent for a while, simply enjoying each other's company. That's what they loved most about the other: they could not say anything or do anything for hours but it wouldn't get uncomfortable or boring. They felt completely content in each other's embrace and company, they didn't need more than each other.

"You know, you might be my best friend, but I also do have a tiny crush on you. Hate to admit it, because your big ego surely doesn't need it, but you're kinda irresistible." Stefani confessed, breaking their silence after a good five minutes.

Bradley chuckled, his body vibrating against hers. "The irresistible and incredible Lady Gaga has a crush on me? What an honor that is!" He joked, making her groan and slap his chest. "I'm joking. I might've developed one of those crushes on you as well. I felt like I was in a teenage movie when I first met you." He grinned.

She placed her chin on his shoulder to look up at him again. "Oh, you mean like cartoon hearts flying around your head and sunlight beaming around my body while the whole scene is in slow motion?" She teased him.

Bradley pretended to think about it for a moment. "Not quite as dramatic but close." He paused. "You did look like an angel though. Still do."

She blushed again and didn't turn away this time. "As charming as ever, Cooper." She bit down on her bottom lip.

They both looked at each other for a while, letting their previous confessions and words sink in. Neither one of them felt nervous at the sudden change of mood, even though they'd basically just admitted to having feelings for each other, which was a big deal or at least it should've been one. To them it wasn't. They'd always been open books when it came to their feelings towards each other, never shied back from showing the other how much they meant to them. This was just the next step and they quite honestly did see it coming already.

"Are you going to kiss me now or keep me waiting again?" Stefani teased, running a finger along his jawline in anticipation.

"I'd love to hear you beg for it." He said, one side of his mouth curving up into a half smile.

"I'll save the begging for the bedroom, Cooper. Now kiss me before I kick you out of my house." She threatened him, a playful glare on her face.

"That's probably the hottest thing you've ever said to me." He said before he leaned in closer to her face.

"Wait until we really get to it then." She smirked, her fingers gently touching his neck when their lips finally met in a soft kiss.

Bradley gently pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss. He couldn't believe how soft her lips really felt on his. They truly fit together perfectly. His hand snook around her waist and her legs were on either side of his in a second. She smiled while they kissed, feeling content and safe in his arms.

"I've missed your lips on mine, to have you like this." Bradley whispered, placing soft kisses down her neck.

"It was never really Ally and Jackson, was it?" Stefani moaned when he bit down on her neck, sucking the skin of it into his mouth.

"No." He chuckled. "We are Ally and Jackson. We've always been them. What we had was far away from acting." Bradley said, pulling away from her. He leaned back into the couch and pulled her with him. Her head came to rest on his chest and she smiled, sucking her bottom lip into her mouth, still tasting him on her lips.

Stefani let out a yawn and Bradley kissed her forehead, smiling down at her. "You're tired. Sleep a bit."

"No, I don't want to bore you already." She grumbled, her eyes almost closing on their own.

Bradley laughed and shook his head, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "There's no way you could bore me. Sleep. I'll be right here when you wake up again."

"Promise?" She asked, already half asleep.

"Promise." He whispered, watching her drift off into a deep slumber while she laid in his arms, right where she belonged.

I didn't edit this so I'm sorry for any mistakes!