Close your eyes, Zoro.

Zoro was an idiot. Normally she would argue against being called such a thing, but in this one case, she agreed.

She was following Usopp to the bathhouse. The men's bathhouse. The place where men get naked together and bathe together.

Her mind was in overdrive, trying to think about how to fix this problem. They had almost arrived. She couldn't just enter. There was just no way to hide everything. Maybe she could just turn around and say she got lost or something? She glanced behind her and caught the eye of Sanji who was following. She quickly looked away. Her escape was blocked.

Though outwardly she looked fine, inwardly she was panicking. As they arrived at the entrance, she stopped cold in front of the door. Her brain shut down.

"What's wrong? Move it." Sanji said from behind, watching her back. She braced herself and stepped inside to the changing room.

There were naked men everywhere.

Her eyes found a spot on the far wall and she walked, almost robot like, towards it. She sat down and stared at the wall. Maybe they would just ignore her. Maybe this was all just a dream.

She felt something cold on her shoulder. She jumped.

"S-sorry! It's me!" Chopper whispered quickly, "I'm s-so sorry! I didn't realize!" he wriggled, looking around nervously. Thankfully it seemed the others were so excited for a hot bath that they immediately changed and went into the bathing room.

"No, it's fine. I'll just leave." Zoro replied, standing up.

"Oi, Zoro! Are you coming?" Called a voice from the bath. It was the king's voice. Zoro winced.

"I-I have an idea!" Chopper said excitedly and started digging through some of the baskets. "Here, just put on this big robe. There's a separate pool off to the side for hotter water. I'll say I'm making you a special herb bath for your sores! And I'll stand watch!" He giggled and wiggled again, obviously very proud of his plan and getting the chance to help her out again.

Honestly Zoro was doubtful, but she also found it very hard to say no to the cute deer. She hesitated, glanced around quickly to make sure they had all gone into the bathing room and changed into the large robe. Thankfully it kept everything covered and was large enough it was shapeless. Chopper grabbed his medical bag and led the way out into the bathing area. Zoro kept her eyes forward.

"What's taking you guys so long, come on, join us!" Usopp encouraged from his spot in the large pool.

"Yeah, lets play a game!" Luffy encouraged. Zoro cursed under her breath, of course her captain would forget everything.

"Z-zoro's still hurt pretty badly. So, I'm making him a special bath! Umm, it's made especially for him though, s-so stay over there!" Chopper warned. He was terrible at lying to his crewmates though and was obviously shaking. Zoro was deeply regretting this plan.

"Oh right, his third nipple!" Usopp said suddenly. Everyone looked at him. Loving the attention and the fact that he knew more than the others, he puffed out his chest and continued.

"You see, Zoro has a special condition. He was born with not one, not two, not four, but three nipples!" Usopp proclaimed to the others.

"R-really?!" Chopper asked, distracted from his task.

"Yes! But it's not just a normal third nipple, no! Why this particular third nipple also possesses an amazing power... a deadly power." Usopp posed tragically, his head bowed.