I'm cold, really.

"Are you Roronoa Zoro?"

"Who's asking?"

"This letter came for you."

===========

"That should do it." Vivi said as she finished tying Nami to Luffy's back. They had to get her to the doctor at the top of the mountain as quickly as possible.

"This isn't going to be easy. Keep your wits about you, moss head." Sanji told the swordsman.

"No problem." Zoro replied, checking her swords. After the group bundled up and made sure that Nami was secure, they headed out.

They trudged through the deep snow and fierce wind. It was hard to go very fast as their feet sank with each step.

"Damn it, how are you this stupid?" Sanji asked as Zoro veered off to the left. He grabbed the top of her head and turned it to look at the castle on top of the mountain.

"What's that?" Zoro asked.

"Our destination! You can see it the entire time! How are you still going the wrong way?" Sanji asked, whacking her on the head.

"Maybe there's a short cut." Zoro defended.

"Shorter than walking straight there?" Sanji grabbed her arm and started pulling her along.

"Let go." Zoro pulled at her arm. Sanji gave her a dark glare.

"I'm not trying to save two people today." He replied. Zoro scowled but allowed herself to be pulled.

After some time climbing, and after getting rid of some massive and violent snow rabbits, they came to the base of the mountain.

"OH WOW, LOOK!" Luffy shouted, pointing towards a large frozen waterfall at the base. His voice echoed against the mountain.

"Yeah, real pretty." Sanji acknowledged, pulling Zoro up towards the spot. Zoro tensed and glanced at the side of the mountain.

"Guys..." She warned. They all looked up to see a large shelf of snow sliding down towards them.

"Run!" Sanji yelled, and they all vigorously started running off to the side trying to escape the falling snow. Luffy shot one of his arms up, grabbing onto a tree higher up and glanced at the others.

"We'll catch up!" Sanji told their captain, who nodded before slinging Nami and himself up higher onto the mountain to escape the avalanche. The snow hit them like a ton of bricks and Zoro felt herself be torn away from the cook. She tumbled through the snow. Her head hit something, and she blacked out.

=============

Zoro awoke, coughing. She sat up abruptly with someone's hand propping her up.

"Finally...Thank god... geez even getting lost when I practically dragged you up the mountain." Sanji complained, but there was relief in his voice.

Zoro looked around, squinting. Her head and chest were hurting, and she felt a bit dazed. It seemed like they had fallen back a bit down the mountain and were now under an outcropping of rocks. It wasn't great but it protected them from the wind somewhat. She noticed that Sanji's coat had been laid atop of her as well and the cook was shivering quite a bit.

"Thanks." She replied simply, handing the coat back. Sanji quickly put it back on and rubbed his arms.

"You okay?" She asked him. The cook nodded. Zoro hesitated a moment then scooted over next to Sanji and sat beside him. She then opened her arms. Sanji stared at her blankly.