Numa, Kurayama, Yoru no Mori

AuthorSAKAMOTO Mano

Author
SAKAMOTO Mano

Original Publisher
Ichijinsha

Serialized In (magazine)
Comic Yuri Hime (Ichijinsha)

Genre
Comedy,  Drama,  School Life 

Related Series
Pai o Agemasho, Anata ni Pai o ne (Prequel)

Associated Names
A Date with Suwako-San
Dark, Marsh, Nightwood
沼、暗闇、夜の森

Groups Scanlating
HotCakes
Lililicious
Yuri Project

Status
1 Volume (Complete)

Description
A collection of seven short stories, three of which were specially drawn for the tankoubon release:

• Mashoujo (魔少女)
A bittersweet story about a sensible teacher and delinquent student and the difference between romantic feelings and love.

• Short Hair no Niau Hito (ショートヘアの似合うヒト)
The main character goes on a trip to Northern Europe with her friend and the senior she had a crush on in high school. Her love was never requited, but even now, she still has not forgotten her feelings for her...

• Sekai no Owari to Keiko to Fuuko (世界の終わりとケイコとフーコ)
A story of jealousy and the desire to monopolise.

• Numa, Kurayama, Yoru no Mori (沼、暗闇、夜の森)
Kiko can see ghosts, and much prefers communicating with them than with real people, but has a crush on a living girl, Isotani.

• Suwako-san to Date (スワコさんとデート) - bonus
A side story linked to the main couple from Suwako-san to Uchuu Ryokou, a one-shot recorded in Sakamoto Mano's previous Yuri Hime collection, Pai o Agemasho, Anata ni Pai o ne.

• Shitagi Doori (下着通り) - bonus
A light-hearted comedy about people not being able to pass unless dressed only in their underwear. But for some reason, the main couple have forgotten to put their bras on...?!

• Kenka (ケンカ) - bonus
A lesbian couple quarrel by attacking each other with phallic objects.