Warning/ one shot number 1

Sorry I can't post guys, but if you guys know then the Corona is in my state. We might get quarantined like actually actually. Not that we already aren't but like, it got to the point where I can't go to school and not be outside for too long, I mean like it's not that I listen. My town lowkey don't give two fucks and we out here pretending it's summer time. Lmfao. But other than that, be safe my lovely readers. Make sure to get that toilet paper shit, and if you don't then drug dealers all around be having that stuff. Also get that hand sanitized and watch Disney plus or Netflix. Lmfao. Any who I have a one shot if ya'll want to read it. It will be under here but no this will not have the Class 1A and others comments on it since this is quite quick and I have a family and friends to protect. Anyways enjoy.

Believe me when I say, I hate everyone. I hate my family, well only my father. My mom is away, my brother ran away and I don't even know my other two older siblings. I barely know them so eh. I hate my classmates other than Momo because she knows my struggle a bit. But if there were one person I wouldn't hate, that would be Izzy. God I miss her, I wish she didn't have to go to school in a hospital. But she is sick so I can't say anything but hope for her to be here. I let my eyelids close as I hear steps coming up to me. "Oi half 'n half!" Bakugo says as I open my eyes again. The only person who ever knew Izzy other than me was her. "Yea?" I ask as she only 'tch's in response. "She says 'hi' and wanted me to give you this piece of shit." She says throwing a piece of paper at me and walking away, flipping Iida off as she goes back with her boyfriend Kirishima. Many people in our class muttering away on why she gave me a piece of paper if the only person she gets along with is her "Bakusquad". I unfold the paper and see it to be a letter. I look up as she rolls her eyes at me and motions me to open it, turning around and talking to a girl who I presume to be Mina Ashido. Honestly it surprises me, how can a girl with dyed pink hair get into a police force school. Well I guess she is doing the under covered police part of this. I close my train of thoughts and open the letter. My eyes widen at the person who wrote it. Izumi Midoriya. I open it to read her letter.

Dear Shochan,

If you read this note then that means Kachan actually delivered this and I owe her thirty bucks. Hehe. Anyways I wanted to tell you that Kachan and I have a present for you. And yes I forced her to help me with this so she'll be leaving class a bit earlier. I hope you like it and just wait five minutes after your class ends. She will come get you and show you to my present. I love you, and I hope you like my present.

- Izzy

I finish reading her note and look at Bakugo, or as she is known in our class- Katsumi. She's smirking and only looks back at her group. Which doesn't go unnoticed by many classmates. I only roll my eyes and look to the front as our teacher enters the room. "Alright you brats, time to learn about the state laws. Pop quiz." He says as Momo comes sit next to me. "Why did Bakugo Chan just give you a piece of paper? Don't tell me you guys aren't an item." She says as she covers her mouth with a shocked expression. "Har har, shut up and pay attention. Also Jirou is looking at you." I say with a smirk as she starts looking for her girlfriend. Turning as red as a tomato and getting the test in front of her. We start working on the test and I finish in three hours and a half with Momo and Katsumi. "Fuck you guys." She mutters quietly as the bell for lunch rings. We all file out and go to lunch to see class 1 B. "Fuck it's the class show off." One mutters as Bakugo starts yelling at him before a girl who has slightly bigger hands knocks him out. "Sorry don't mind us." She says dragging him out, everyone else following her as they go to their lunch line and get food. "Why's my brother passed out again- you know what? Never mind." A girl with her hair in two buns says as Hitoshi from our class stands in line next to me. After the long wait for lunch I sit down by myself as always. Until I notice Hitoshi sits across from me in another table. I think about joining him until a girl with pink hair comes sit next to him and hugs him which surprises many of my class mates. I look away from the couple and notice everyone has a lover to sit next to. Except me and Mineta, while it does get me sad because I don't have my Izzy, I know she's safe. And with that I go through the rest of my day as usual with the same monotone face and stoic expression I carry.

Time skip brought to you by my lazy butt since I don't know what you frickin do in a police academy. LMFAO I searched n searched but gave up so yeet

The final bell rang. Annoying my ears as I get up, Katsumi running to me and forcing me to sit down as everyone looks at us confused. Kirishima- her boyfriend -probably wondering why she did that to me. Probably thinking she's cheating on him with me. I sigh, and after five minutes she comes back, a smirk on her usual angry face as everyone looks confused. Nobody leaving us alone as she grabs my wrist and drags me outside, while I carry my stuff. Everyone following us as I roll my eyes. We go out of the school and I am met with the outside world. I'll never say but I did see someone's silhouette at the entrance of our grand school. "Why am I here Bakugo." I say as she shushes me rudely and stops dragging me. "You see that person?" She asks as I nod. "Well they have your present, but you can't see so here-" She says putting a blind fold over me as I sigh. "You better not make me trip." I say in a monotone voice as she 'tch's at me. "Whatever loser, I do as I want." She says dragging me away. Using my senses I know that our class is following us. After a few minutes of walking she stops making me fall on my butt. "Fuck you." I say as she cackles. "Yea Eijiro will do that later so no thanks." She says as I hear many people coughing back a choke. "Wait- you ready?" I hear her ask someone as I silently roll my eyes. My thoughts wandering back to Izzy. Last I saw her, she told me she might go to surgery. My eyes silently watered at the fact of surgery meaning she would barely survive. "1....2......3." She said taking off the blindfold. Once my hetero-chromatic eyes got used to the sunlight I turned to the person in front of me. The first thing I saw was a wheel chair. I looked at the person as I felt my eyes widen at the sight in front of me. Her long black hair with green highlights that could never be tamed. Her diamond freckles. Her emerald eyes that always shined at the sight of me. Her milk pale skin. "Izzy....." I whisper out as she spreads out her arms towards me. "Fuck them." I say as I run towards her, hugging her and embracing her in a tight hug. Ignoring everyone else's stare as I kiss the girl of my dreams.

SO as I said, sorry for posting late but honestly all this Corona shit be making me tired af. Like stfu Corona, why you be ruining my plans bruh. So here is a crappy one shot and see you in two weeks. Bye my sweet Angels and stay safe.