Suicidal Deku

"Izuku Midoriya SV1?" Momo asked as Yuki looked down. "You will understand. Soon, and call me Yuki." Yuki says grimly as the room turned pitch black.

The screen then turned a bright light. There they saw their Izuku there standing in front of a grave.

"Why is Deku Kun standing in front of a grave?" Ochako asked as a lot of people also nodded. "You will see." Yuki said as many people nodded.

"H-hey mom." He said in front of it as he placed down a flower.

"Auntie Inko?" Bakugo said loud enough for few students to hear as their eyes widened at the sight of Izuku's mom dead.

"H-how are you?" He asks as tears appear over his face.

"What happened?" Todoroki asks as many students also asked why. "His mom died in a minor villain attack- she died protecting Izuku." Yuki says as many students wanted to cry over their classmate who is in so much pain. "Where were the heroes?" Mina asked as Yuki's face darkened. "The heroes were busy dealing with something oh so much important that this." She said with much distaste on the word heroes. That shushed many students to quiet down as said heroes only shrunk back in their seats.

"I love you." He murmurs quietly as he falls down towards the grave. "Why did you leave." He asks quietly. Suddenly a man appears behind him. "Let's go Izuku." He says as Izuku only nods.

"Is that Midoriya's father?" Iida asks as many students widen at the sight of his father. "Yes- Hisashi Midoriya comes back from work at the news of his wife being dead and his only child only having him as a guardian." Yuki says as Bakugo looks at the man in front of him in the screen. Never seeing Midoriya's father this was probably a one time thing.

"Bye mom." He says not looking back at the grave as he follows his dad.

After a few six years- Izuku's dad started to abuse him. He never let Izuku out and he ended up being homeschooled. Izuku forgot what freedom felt like and hence he grew into a depressed state. He never smiled anymore and his eyes turned dull. It never did help that when he did leave a specific blond would bully him. Izuku soon grew irritated of his father and he ran away.

"How dare Deku Kun's father abuse such a sweet cinnamon roll! Asv and whoever this blond boy is ma beat him up- lemme at 'em!" Mina screamed as Sero had to hold her back. The teachers and Wild Wild Pussy Cats covering the kids ears. "Stay quiet- we have to finish this." Yuki said as Mina only slumps back and nods disappointingly. "I've already got them back, calm down Alien Princess." Yuki says as Mina only smiles at the nickname.

The leaves crunched under his foot. His breathing was starting to get tired but Izuku couldn't stop now. "Why did you leave mom." He cried again as he stopped and slumped over a tree.

"Poor young Midoriya." All Might says as many teachers nod with him. "He doesn't deserve this- Midori Bro is too good for having this happen to him." Kirishima says as Yuki only nods with him in agreement. "Let's continue." She says unpausing the story.

He looked back again and knew any minute his father would find out he left. He looked around and something inside him made him go farther into the forest he was in.

"I wonder what that could be." Denki murmured as Jiro only nodded in agreement with him.

After a few minutes of walking he reached a graveyard. "N-no." He said as he felt tears forming within his eyes. There in front of him was the same graveyard that he would visit everyday before his father locked him up. His mother's grave stood there barely visible since moss had started forming on it. He cried at the thought of his mom.