"But don't get me wrong. Its not like I don't believe you", Hoseok justified, "I'm just- um okay, I'm sorry"

"Tae, can we let him use ? just once? Please?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as if asking for permission or maybe reassurance.

Taehyung pretended to think a lot and an evil idea borne inside his head. He finally whispered in Jungkook's ear, "Only if you promise to spend the night with me".

Jungkook froze and everyone looked at Jungkook with anticipation.

"ha ha ha ahah, guys don't look at me like that. He said yes", Jungkook played it cool by laughing and when everyone looked away he sighed and looked at Taehyung who was smiling at him. The smile. It was so convincing. So natural. So fucking lovestruck and idiotic if exaggerated. Taehyung was so in love. Jungkook felt happy.

"Me and Hobi will write this time" Jimin said.

"Tear a small page and write. And don't forget to add a 'right now' at the end. And please don't write anything troublesome", Taehyung warned. Hoseok and Jimin ran to a corner to discuss and write something. They looked evil.

"We're done", Hoseok said, chuckling. Jimin added, "Revenge will be taken. Revenge and a little bit more".

No sooner he said that, Jin was dragging Namjoon to the kitchen counter which was visible to everyone from where they were sitting in the dining.

"Oh my god, its not me. Its not me", Jin continued saying while grabbing Namjoon by the collar.

"WTF! Why am I getting dragged into y'alls revenge?", Namjoon said and made Jin sit on the counter and they started kissing real hard.

"Fuck! well played", Taehyung said and everyone fell into a fit of laughter except Hoseok ofcourse.

Late-realisation began to hit him. That the notebook was real. That everything Jungkook said was real. While they continued kissing, looking like they were struggling, Hoseok started apologizing to everyone for not believing.

"Shut up Hobi and look, the shows still left, right?", Jimin said and everyone looked at Jimin, scared. Hoseok started smiling too and looked so curious. Like a super excited child.

That's not all they wrote yet? Taehyung thought.

Jimin and Hoseok looked at Jungkook and he gulped.

"W-why me? I did not- "

Taehyung picked Jungkook up bridal style, "baby, its not me. I'm not doing it", and threw him in the interior pool they had. Jungkook was all wet.

"Oh shit",Taehyung panicked and jumped into it to get Jungkook, "Oh my God, are you okay?"

Jungkook burst into laughter. Taehyung calmed and chuckled.

"Just who are your friends?", Taehyung sighed when he saw everyone laughing. Meanwhile Jin and Namjoon had started laughing too.

Yoongi slowly walked near them and sat by the pool with legs in water. Everyone followed except Namjoon who was still kinda flustered and a blushing mess . He said he had some unfinished work and went away

They all sat and drank and talked for hours. About how Jungkook was when he first came to college. How introverted he was. How his grades are always so fine? How he was super rich but no one knew about it before his brother came that day.

Jin said Taehyung how Jungkook got slapped in front of even the teachers in college. How his brother had dragged him to his Lamborghini! Thats how people knew Jungkook was rich.

Taehyung was furious and he gritted his teeth in anger. Jungkook just held his hand, "Calm down. All thats past now".

"But like for real, Jungkook", Jin began, "if you become the CEO, will you recruit me please. I'm barely passing this course. Plus i had a gap in middle. I wont get a good job anywhere"