“Stalker.”

“Yeah yeah. So I’ll see you tomorrow then yeah?”

“Not if I see you first.” I smirked then hung up.

With one phone call, Nikolai managed to tame my anger. He really is a good friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling annoyed. I had no idea why I was feeling so irritated until someone rang the doorbell. I checked the clock and it was just a quarter past 10. Who would come by so early? That question answered itself when I opened the door revealing a dishevelled looking Alex.

“Really Alex? Early in the morning? I’d like a day to go by without being called a slut, thank you very much.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Mika, I’m really sorry about what I said. I didn’t mean it. I don’t think you’re a slut.” He pleaded.

“Well you know what they say, angry words hold more truth.” I said, crossing my arms.

“I really am sorry, Mika. Let me prove to you that I didn’t mean it.” He pleaded again, his eyes were bloodshot. Was he up all night?

“Not this again, Alex. I gave you a shot, you blew it. Now get over it and leave me alone.” I said, banging the door closed in his face and locking it.

I ran to my bedroom and once again, screamed in my pillow. That boy is a nuisance! I swear, if he doesn’t leave me alone I’m going to have to get a restraining order from him.

After 30mins of basically screaming into my pillow and grunting like a diseased pig, I decided to get ready for lunch with the Carvers. I got in the shower and sang to Boston by Augustana. Sad song, I know. I decided on wearing my sky blue halter top sundress and some baby blue wedges to go with it. I curled my red hair and  clipped one side. I applied eye liner, mascara, and a pink matte lipstick. We were staying outside so heavy make up wasn’t required.

I checked the time and it was already 11:30. I grabbed my purse and locked the door. When I turned around, I saw Alex still slumped outside his car. When he saw me, his eyes sparkled and ran to me, flinging himself at me.

“I knew you’d change your mind!” he exclaimed in my hair. I pushed him off and he looked confused.

“I’m going out. I didn’t come out to give you another chance, dumbass.” I said, walking to my car. I heard him trailing behind me.

“Where are you going? On a date?” he asked, incredulously. I opened the car door and turned to look at him.

“As a matter of fact yes. Not that it’s any of your business.” I said smugly. Before I could get in, he yanked my arm so I stumbled out of the car. “What the fuck?!” I exclaimed. I hate being man handled!

“Just as I thought. You are a slut. Makes me wonder why I even wanted you in the first place.” He said, tightening his grip on my arm. I saw the anger in his eyes which infuriated me even more.

I punched him in the face causing him to let go of my arm and crouch on the gravel. He touched his face and found blood under his nose.

“You know, I was just wondering the same thing, baby boy.” I said sweetly. I got in the car, slammed the doors, and drove away.

I drove for 5mins then stopped at the side of the road. I screamed out all my frustrations. He’s a freakin’ psychopath! First he’s begging me to take him back and now he hurt me?! I looked at my arm and I saw bruises from where he had a tight grip on it. I winced as I touched it then tears started flooding my eyes.