Part 1: The Dream

*

Hey!

This is our first short story. I hope you lovely people have a good time reading it. However, we would like to warn you this not for the faint of heart. The story includes physical and sexual abuse and other disturbing content that I can't tell you without spoiling the story. Think about it before you read! 

Whatever you decide, I'd like to thank you for stopping by. If you read, however, you get all our love!

*

"Is there anything else you need?" The modulated voice calls out behind Frank. The man takes off his round spectacles and puts them down on his desk. The desk is home to a plethora of books, papers, and engineering blueprints. A cold mug of coffee that was warm and ready to drink a long time ago is barely standing up straight, and now the spectacles join the party. Frank turns around and looks at the perfection of a woman standing in front of him. The room was quite dark yet, she was still glowing. Absolutely stunning. Long black waves formed a curtain on her back, glimmering in the light, her bright, plump lips just ready to be kissed. Her large, deep blue eyes made it seem like you were looking into a diamond, and her body has curves for days. Someone did a phenomenal job creating her. 

"Good question," Frank says, standing up. He jumps up on the table, making everything clatter to the side. The cup of coffee crashes to the floor, making a racket. Nobody flinched. The woman only continued staring at Frank, as if nothing happened. He smiles. "I want you to break your neck for me." Frank hides his hands inside of his lab coat and raises his eyebrows. "Certainly." The woman mumbles in her soft and innocent voice. Even that had come out perfectly. It was like it was glazed with honey. One of her hands grips the back of her head, right by the occipital bone, and the one grabs onto the bottom of her chin. Frank almost forgets to breathe as he waits for the show to finally begin. 

The woman suddenly twists her neck hard enough to break it, wincing in pain right before the moment she falls on the floor and dies. Frank throws himself off the table and slowly makes his way towards her. Even in death, she is perfect- this one thought circles in his mind in a constant loop. He sits down on the floor and pulls the woman closer. He hugs her tightly and starts laughing maniacally. Frank Milner lost all control over his laughter and can't seem to be able to stop anymore. Saliva drips down his chin as he holds Taylor's corpse close to his body. "Time to fix you again." He says. The laughter stops. Back to work now.

Frank sits on the wooden chair staring at the capsule where Taylor is floating in the pale green liquid. The machines inside the capsule carefully replacing her parts. She will be good as new, like always.

One hour.

Two hours.

Three hours.

Frank waited for four hours until the process is complete. The green liquid drains out and the opens slowly. All the fatigue washes away when Taylor opens her eyes and looks at him. Frank parts his lips but fails to say a word. Perfection. Taylor looks so confused, like a baby who doesn't understand the world yet. That is not quite inaccurate in this case. It usually takes her a while to reboot completely. Frank takes this opportunity to dress her up. He slides her inside a short black dress that leaves barely anything to the imagination. In fact, if there's enough light, it leaves nothing to the imagination. "Frank?" the familiar voice pitches in the room. He looks her right in the eyes. "I am here, sweetheart." He says, his voice fatigued. Frank was hungry, tired and restless. Taylor holds his hand. "You will pass out." She says holding him with all her strength when Frank passes out with a smile on his face.

"Rise and shine," Taylor says softly when Frank wakes up in his bedroom. Taylor dragged him back here from the laboratory in the basement. She isn't the strongest individual out there but she will go any distance for Frank. He is everything to her. Everything. Frank looks in front of him as Taylor carefully licks his cock clean. Frank gives her the biggest smile possible. "Rise and shine." He says sitting up now. "You know I haven't showered in a while." He knows very well what she will say in response. 

"I will just clean you up then." He chuckles and puts his glasses on which were resting beside his pillow for him. Taylor starts to gag as she pushes his length inside her mouth comfortably. She was adamant about pleasing and there's no stopping her. This is all she knows. "Get off now, love," Frank says and she immediately pulls out. He gets off the bed fetching some clothes from the floor and puts them on. "I am hungry," Frank says stretching. His lean body seems like it would break if you push him hard enough. His skin is practically hanging off his bones.

Franks stares at the empty salt shaker for few minutes while Taylor makes food for him. Two pieces of toast, one fried egg and refried beans- just how he likes it. "Here you go," Taylor says putting the dish down on the table. "What would I even do without you?" Frank asks as he takes a bite from the toast. "I wish my wife was more like you," Frank says with clear disgust in his face. The last thing he wants to think about was his dead wife. "Forget about her, Frank. She couldn't see how amazing you are, but you have me now." Taylor stands behind him, slowly rubbing on his shoulder. 

"Yes, and you are perfect, Taylor." He says turning back at her and the pair dives into a deep messy kiss. The kiss breaks when Frank grabs her hair and throws her against the table really hard. He wanted to break the table with her weight but it didn't. It only damaged some of her ribs. She whimpers in pain and falls to the floor. This pisses Frank off and starts taking his clothes off. It seems he won't finish yet another breakfast.

"Get up," Frank says, salivating in excitement. Taylor picks herself up, still in absolute agony. He takes a knife from the kitchen and starts ripping off her clothes. The sloppy knife work left her bleeding in places. Frank turns her around and slams her against the table. The sound of her skull hitting the table echoed throughout the room. "You know what's the best thing about you, Taylor?" He says taking her hands behind her back, breaking her bones in the process. Such a perfect delicate woman. Taylor screams in agony but not a single complaint. She doesn't even shed a tear. 

"The best thing about you is that you don't fucking whine. Sure you scream in pain but never whine." Frank laughs shoving his cock inside of her. The pain only makes her tighter and he unquestionably lusts for that. "You, Taylor are my greatest fucking invention." Frank continues to pound himself into her until he got tired of it. He starts banging his head on the table at the same time. This felt much better to him. The man felt his cock throbbing in pleasure now. His eyes and smile both are as wide as humanly possible. The man orgasms and breaks her skull at the same time.