Chapter 1: The Change

Start from the beginning

"Ha!" Levy-chan said.

"No. Juvia does not look at anyone as love rivals to Gray-sama since yesterday." Juvia answered.

"What happened yesterday?" Mira-san asked with hearts in her eyes.

"Juvia believes she already answered her question."

"Oh, come on!!" I said.

"But Juvia does not want you to worry because Juvia will answer it now."

"Perfect!" Erza said.

"As usual, Juvia was chasing over Gray-sama but this time, Gray-sama did not resist. Gray-sama actually hugged Juvia and told Juvia that Gray-sama wants to meet her the other day. Juvia thinks that Gray-sama will confess to her."

"Oh, ok." Mira-san said.

"It is now Juvia's turn, Juvia asks Wendy, Truth or Dare?"

"Ummm. Dare."

"Make an impression of Romeo."

"Oh! Umm. Hello! I am Romeo-kun. And I-i-i like Wendy."

We were shocked! We were still processing. But Carla didn't seem surprised.

"Wait a minute, Wendy, Romeo likes you?!" Levy-chan asked.

"Well, why wouldn't he? Wendy is cute, kind and brave!" Mira-san said.

"Well, no. I just wish that he'd like me." Wendy sadly said.

"Wait, so you like Romeo?" Erza asked.

"Yes." Wendy replied.

"Well, Juvia thinks that Romeo likes Wendy." Juvia said.

"Yeah. And do you even know if he doesn't like you? You know, I caught him staring at you last morning." I said.

"R-really? Do you think he likes me?" Wendy said raising her face.

"Yup!" We all say.

"Thank you, Levy-san, Mira-san, Erza-san, Juvia-san and Lucy-san." Wendy said.

"No problem!" Levy-chan said.

"We'll always be here for you." Erza said.

Hmm.. Romeo and Wendy look so cute together!! I wonder why Romeo can't see that Wendy likes him. Maybe, he does secretly like her. Well, I guess we'll know in the future.

"Well, I guess it's my turn. Carla, truth or dare?"

"Cats don't count." Carla said.

"Oh, okay then. Lucy-san, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Do you like Natsu-san?"

"Wow. Very straight forward. Well, we have been very close. Yes, I do like him."

"WE KNEW IT!" everyone shouted.

"As a brother."

"Ohh." They all said in unison.

"Ok!! And that ends truth or dare!" Erza said.

After a while, the boys crashed our party, but we kicked them out quickly. I went up to the bathroom to freshen up while the others went to find some "booze".
As I went to the bathroom, I can feel a strong magic inside it. I turned back to call the others but instead I fell unconscious. When I woke up, I was all tied up and there was a girl in front of me.

"Well, well, well. Looks like you finally decided to wake up." The unknown girl said.

"Who are you?! Let go of me! Help!! Mira-san! Erza! Anyone! Help me!!" I shouted.