Arc 2.10 - Grayson Hale

Start from the beginning

The screams kept piercing Grayson's brain cells but he kept his concentration to compressing and folding each sound wave of both the sounds from within and outside. For the past few weeks he has been aiming to close off this skill entirely instead of just having the sounds go into the background. He wanted to have this skill like an on-off switch which wouldn't inconvenience him when it's not needed. He could feel that he almost had a grasp on comprehending how it works. He just needed more of a push somehow, training like this is working so far, but not for long.

His training lasted about an hour before he decided it was enough for today.

He once again reached for his phone to check the time, 3:47 AM. Seeing as he still couldn't find any sign or will to sleep from his body he just stretched out his muscles from the lack of movement.

"Get all the songs I've ever liked in my entire life. My original world and the last world."

[Thats impossible!]

"Find a way. If not the last world then definitely my original world, I need something to remember it by..."

Grayson got out of his bed and bent down to pick up the soft blanket from the floor.

"Give me a very brief update on the protagonists."

[...Collin Sharz has begun to grow distant from his wife and son, currently he's having an affair with his paperwork.]

He shook the blanket a bit before swing his arms around making the blanket flip around and draping behind his body.

[Jacqueline Lunn has begun to show signs of her depression. Just yesterday she was peer pressured into sending nudes to a boy. The main person instigating her was, not surprisingly, Charlotte Sear, the junior high bully who had followed her to your high school.]

Grayson hummed for Parasite to continue, now he had the blanket completely draped over his head and shoulders. The blanket dragged across the floor as he moved towards the desk on the opposite side of where to bed was. He paused for a moment then he turned his direction to the left, turning away from the desk and moving around the bookshelf, towards the sofa.

[Spencer Gate is currently resorting to debauchery with his friends. They all even tried doing BDSM and group se-]

"Ok, I get it. You don't need to go that far into the details. Damn tho, are they really high schoolers? Is it normal for all protagonists to be like that?"

[Surprisingly, debauchery and all adulterous acts are quite popular among the protagonists for the past century. Regardless of age.]

"Well now..."

Grayson had reached for his backpack sitting on the sofa and searched around inside for his laptop. He also took out the charger and a USB stick then carried the three items to the desk.

"So your telling me if the protagonist is a child, say 9/10 years old or maybe even younger, they would be experienced in sexual activities?"

[Well that would mostly depend on the plot. But normally around that age the protagonists should have had a first kiss or some kind of desire to 'explore'.]

"'Explore'?...Ok, that's enough. I don't want to hear anymore of this topic."

[Adrian Hall also returned to his own home just an hour ago. He still seems rather angry at you. He regularly curses at you. He also made sure to mess up your bedroom, changing the position of some of the furniture.]

Grayson chuckled at that. The laptop was set up with the charger plugged in, he also turned on his desktop computer on the desk and the bright light almost blinded Grayson in the dark room as the two devices powered on. He adjusted the blanket covering his body to fall over his face, blocking the light from the two devices shining in his eyes. He sat in his white leather desk chair and leaned his elbows on the arms rests. He kicked off the ground and swivelled around in the chair, waiting for the laptop and desktop to finish powering on. He stopped kicking once he felt himself becoming dizzy in the darkness.