Chapter 8

You went to Recovery Girl's room and walked in. You greeted the pro hero then turned towards Midoriya....and a skinny man in a baggy suit. His eye were sunken, but had a shocking blue in them. His face was skeletal and you could tell he pretty skinny beneath the suit. His golden hair was an uncontained mess. He looked kinda sketchy to you.

        Yet he gave off a familiar protective and safe aura.

          This guy must be an underground hero like Eraser.

          You realized you must've been looking him over longer than you thought because the man had a look of panic on his face.

          "Oh, uh, hi there! I'm Ms. Yamada. I teach class 1-A." you stuck out your hand to the man, who was sitting next to Midoriya's bedside.

          The man stood up. "I know who you are, (Y/N). We've met before." He shook your hand.

          You were confused. "Are you sure? I don't mean to be rude, but I would've remembered someone like you."

          A look of realization passed through the man's face. "Ah, right...I m-must've been thinking of someone else. Sorry. I'm Toshinori Yagi."

          "Well, nice to meet you Mr. Yagi."

          "Y-you too..." Toshinori looked a little sad before looking at Midoriya. "I-I've gotta meet someone...don't wanna be late. Keep working, young Midoriya." With that, he left the room.

          You turned to your student. "How's it hangin', Izuku?"

          "U-um, pretty good, I think. My injuries have healed up pretty nicely thanks to Recovery Girl." he replied.

          "But he needs to start being more careful before he causes permanent injury to his body. He needs to practice more control over his quirk." stated the healing hero behind you.

          "Yeah, that's what Al-- er, Mr. Yagi was telling me. He was giving me some tips." added Midoriya.

          "Well, I'll keep that in mind and talk to Aizawa and All Might about some training on that. I noticed some other students need practice controlling their quirks as well. But I'm glad blonde Jack Skellington was helping you out." you said and laughed lightly at your own joke.

          Midoriya chuckled and smiled. "I gotta get home though before my mom gets worried."

          "I gotta head out as well. That coffee date with All Might. I just gotta find him first. So I'll see you tomorrow, kid. Stay safe. And tell Inko I said hi." you waved a small goodbye and left, back to wandering the halls of the school look for All Might again.

          About 20 minutes later, you gave up.

          Maybe he got caught in a meeting or had to go save someone. He is the number hero, after all. He's got a lot to do.

          You went and grabbed your things  then exited the school, ready to walk home......

          ......Before a giant All Might landed in front of you, causing you to jump and shout in surprise, falling on your bottom.

          "I AM HERE...FOR OUR COFFEE MEET!" he stated boldly. He was wearing a plain white shirt and military green jeans with a belt.

          You stood up, stills a little shaken. "I thought you weren't gonna make it." you said.

          "I wouldn't miss spending time outside of work for the world, haha! It's exhausting sometimes." he replied.

          "I bet, dude. Gotta take some time to relax."

          "I know. And did you just call me 'dude'?" All Might asked.

          "Well, ya. You can't expect me to be the sister of the most loud, informal person in the world and not expect me to talk a little like him. We should get going before it gets too late though."

          "Right!"

          You and All Might began to walk toward the nearest coffee shop.

(A/N: I'm back! Glad to see so many ppl enjoying this story already! It makes me so happy. Sorry this chapter ain't too good. I'm working on ideas. But dont worry we got the coffee "date" and then of course....the USJ attack. Hopefully I can get that to be interesting. Keep an eye for more updates! I'll try to do them more frequently.)