Chapter 2

You and Present Mic gathered with the rest of the faculty in the teachers lounge while students went to their assigned homerooms. Since you were new to the school and hired last minute, Nezu decided to finally introduce you to the rest of the staff.

          "Ladies and gentlemen, as you know, this school hardly ever give out job offers. However, this is (Y/N) Yamada, also known as Silencer, and I have invited her to join us here at UA. I feel she is suitable to teach our heroes-to-be, plus she was recommended by her brother, Present Mic."

         You looked over at Hizashi. He smiled and posed, trying to seem superior. You rolled your eyes and looked back at Nezu and the others.

         "We also have another new member with us, although everyone else has already met him except Ms. Yamada." Nezu turned to me, "I'm sure you'll know who he is once he gets here. I'm afraid he's running a tad behind, stopping crime and all. So you'll meet him when the time comes. For now, class is about to begin. You all know where you're going. Have fun!"

          And with that, Nezu gestured for us to get to our classes.

          I went over to Shota Aizawa, a.k.a. Eraserhead, and stuck my hand out.

          "I'm (Y/N) Yamada! You and I will be working together with class 1-A, is that correct?"

          Eraserhead reached out and shook your hand. "Shota Aizawa. Pleasure to meet you. Yes, we will be working together."

          "Great! Also, um, I'm kind of a fan of yours so I'm super excited to work with you. Is that weird?" You asked nervously.

         "I don't mind. Just don't act like a lost puppy." He replied.

          "Of course!" You saluted.

          The bell rang.

          "We should get going." Aizawa stated.

          You nodded and followed behind him as you both headed to class 1-A.

(Again another short chapter. Sorry.)