Chapter 1

"(Y/N), GET UUUUUP!!!" the loud, booming voice of Hizashi travelled through the walls of your apartment.

     You jumped and fell out if bed in surprise.

     That damn Hizashi! He couldn't have came up here to wake me up? Now everyone in the building is gonna come after me, You thought.

     You got up and went to you're balcony, looking down at your brother.

     "GREAT! YOU'RE AWAKE! I THOUGHT I'D HAVE TO BE LOUDER! NOW HURRY AND GET READY! WE CAN'T KEEP THE STUDENTS WAITING!" after that last sentence, he went quiet. His mouth still moved, but no sound came out.

      Hizashi scowled and gestured for you to unmute him.

     You smirked and flipped him off before walking back into your apartment.

     You looked in the mirror. Your (h/l), (h/c) was a mess, sticking up in random directions and filled with snarls. You grabbed your brush and styled your hair the same as usual.

     You then went to your closet and pulled out your hero uniform (a/n I wont give description of uniform because I think that should be up to u and ur imagination, tho I may include little things here and there). You slipped it on. You didnt need much else, so you figured you were ready to go.

     You opened your apartment door to come face to face with a fuming Present Mic, hands on his hips, frowning at you.

     "What?" You asked.

     He mouthed the words "unmute me".

     You chuckled. "Fiiiine." Then unmuted him.

     "YEAAAAHHHH!!!" Hizashi spoke.

     You put your hand over his mouth. "Shut up! Other people leave in this building, you know!"

     "Sorry." He apologized, using a (more) normal voice.

     "Jeez. Now let's go or we're gonna be late."

     "WHY DO YOU THINK I CAME TO WAKE YOU UP?! I KNEW YOU WERENT GONNA WAKE UP ON TIME!" Hizashi said loudly.

     "SSSHHHH!! I get it!" You shushed him again then walked past him, locking your apartment behind you. "Let's go."

     And with that, you and your brother, Present Mic, walked to U.A., a school for hero's. It was the first day of school and your first day teaching class 1-A.

(A/N sorry if this first chapter wasn't very good. Hope u enjoyed tho! Keep reading!)