Chapter 4

The next day came. Today, the students of class 1-A were to be put through a test of teamwork. You would be working with All Might.

          "Partners will be drawn at random. One team will be the villains and the other will be the heroes. The heroes goals are to either capture the villains using the capture tape given to them or to apprehend the weapon. The villains goal is to defend their weapon, stalling the heroes until time runs out." All Might explained. He had come to class wearing his silver age hero costume.

          "However, if things appear to get out of hand, the test will be called off by either I or All Might. We have brought in Recovery Girl in case any of you sustain injuries. Hopefully, things will stay in control." you added.

          "Silencer is correct. You can go as far as necessary, as long as you don't kill your opponent. That is not what heroes do. Now," said All Might, "let's get started, you bunch of newbies!"

          You drew the teams.

          "First up, Midoriya and Uraraka as the hero team and Bakugo and Iida as the villian team! Good luck!"

          The teams went in. Everyone else, including you and All Might went to a different room to view everything.

          As you walked next to All Might, you nudged him. "Hey, All Might?"

          "Yes, Ms.Yamada?" he replied, looking down at you.

          "Are you sure it's a good idea to put Bakugo against Midoriya? He really seems to have it out for him. I don't trust that Bakugo won't take advantage of this to get at young Midoriya, to hurt him." you told the tall hero.

          "I thought about that. It may not be a safe bet, but I wanna believe that Midoriya has the ability to defend himself and that Bakugo will control his temper. This is a good test for them."

          "Hm. I guess your right. I trust you." you stated.

         With that, you were silent, deep in thought. All Might felt so safe to be around. You couldn't help but step closer to him (not in an awkward way). He was also pretty intimidating though. He was so tall. Surely even Aizawa felt intimidated by him the fact he was so tall.

All Might's POV

          (Y/N) was so short. Not gonna lie, it was kind of adorable. However, she probably wouldn't be that short if I were in my true form. Had Nezu told her about my injury? About how I can barely hold this form? I wasn't sure so I wasn't gonna risk exposing myself to her yet.

          I looked down at her again. She appeared to be lost in thought. She had (h/c), (h/l) hair and pretty (e/c) eyes that seemed like they could read through a person instantly. She wasn't as outgoing as Present Mic's was, but she was still pretty open nonetheless.

          (Y/N) looked up. "What?" she asked.

          "Oh- uh- nothing. I was just, uh.... spotting similarities between you and your brother." I made up.

          She laughed. My heart fluttered.

          "Some people say we look nothing alike while others say we're practically twins. We have our similarities. He's more obnoxious then me though. Always has been."

          I tilted my head. "You say 'more than you'. Do you consider yourself obnoxious?"

          "Heh, I can be if I'm in a really good mood. But, I guess I'm not really obnoxious. And Hizashi has his moments when he's quiet. It's kinda scary when he's quiet. Usually means something's wrong." (Y/N) explained.

          "It's good that you notice that. Shows you care about him." I stated.

          "Of course. He's my brother. I love him to death. I mean, I also wouldn't be teaching here if it weren't for him."

          "You have a good heart, (Y/N)."

Back to ur POV

          I blushed a little and said nothing.

          "Now, let's say we begin this lesson!" All Might announced.

          You smiled. "Let's do it!"

          You and All Might each threw a fist in the air.

(A/N - yes weird end I know but it'll be a symbol later ok? Weird chapter ik. Lay off. Be happy...ehhhhh)