''skepnoblade''

[Apologies, I dont know what it's like inside of vidcon]

Zak shook in excitement. He was wearing the traditional light-blue hoodie and black sweatpants. He walked along the dry, cracked concrete on the way to the tall, beautiful building known as Vidcon. It took all of his power not to start jumping and running at his like a toddler.

Zak finally made it, and opened the doors. A cold burst of air escaped the doors and hit him right in the face, causing him to stop for a moment. He quickly resumed walking in as to not draw attention to him.

Inside, it was so loud. People everywhere were talking to other YouTubers. Zak made his way through the crowd, his breathing speeding up. It was getting to crowded, he felt squished. Zak politely said sorry as he pushed through the crowd to find his friends. His attempts to clear a path got weaker, and his breathing became shallow.

Zak felt tears well up in his eyes as he was panting, a horrible feeling of claustrophobia washing over him. A tear slid down his cheek. He had to be strong. But he just... couldnt. He was trapped.

"Out of the way, casuals." A familiar deep voice sounded, and the crowd cleared a little as Dave came through. He glared at the people around Zak, who was now crouched down. Dave offered his hand to Zak, both boys beginning to smile. Zak gladly took his hand, and Dave helped him through the crowd to the booth for them.

"Thank you..." Zak whispered, cuddling up on Dave as they sat down with Darryl, Vincent, and Spifey.

"D'awww, you're welcome, little flower." Dave slung his arm around Zak, holding him close.

"I love you." Zak smiled hinto Dave's neck.

"Yeah, yeah. I.. I love you to, little nerd." Dave said.

"Awww!" Cooed the others at the table.

A/N
Also tired when I wrote this.

Feel free to request anything on any chapter!
(Although I refuse to write anything nsfw about real people)

341 words.