Bloodcurdling Canon Pt. 2

3rd Person Pov

Helbram raised an eye brow as he looked towards where Jericho and Guila were located as a fat King was kneeling in the ground holding his chest that had a large cut in it.

Helbram: Hmm. What's this? How could it be? I'm certain he was sealed away in that Goddess Amberas we planned and the other should be dead.

King holds up his arm weakly as Chastiefol in its Increase form slowly surrounded him. Helbram gave a side glance as he scoffed.

Helbram: Stop your futile efforts, this is no longer the time or place for me to be fighting you.

King: How do you figure?

Helbram: Look there.

Helbram looks up as King soon follows as he gasps in shock to see Y/n dive down to them and crash into the ground causing an explosion that blow King away as Helbram stood his ground. Helbram uses his cloak to swipe away smile as he look to Y/n who slowly stood up as his wings went slowly back into his body.

Helbram: Judging by your appearance and Meliodas's, I see that you've-

Y/n reels his fist back as he strike Helbram in the gut cutting off his sentence. Y/n's arm starts to shake as Helbram chuckles as he caught the punch.

Y/n: You were able to catch my attack, how fortunate. But...

Helbram looks in confusion before getting uppercutted by Meliodas as he straightens up in the air and dive kicks Helbram into the ground as Y/n stands up straight.

Y/n: You forgot about him.

The smoke begins to clear as Meliodas grabs Helbram by the collar of his armor and throws him to the ground. Helbram spins and regains his ground as he drifts along the grass and dirt as Y/n and Meliodas both dash at him and deliver a flurry of blows to Helbram chest. As they go in for the final strike, Helbram knocks them away into the mountain as the both tumble down causing small craters and dust to appear. Y/n and Meliodas lay on the ground as the smoke clears as Veronica and Elizabeth watch from afar.

Veronica: Y/n...

Elizabeth: Sir Meliodas...Y/n...

Helbram lands in front of the two as he pants to catch his breath.

Helbram: It would seem that you two are fundamentally different from the likes of Guila and Jericho. This is truly a pleasant miscalculation.

Y/n and Meliodas lift their heads slowly as they look at Helbram.

Helbram: It's my guess, that you were a blend from the very beginning. This magical power...it's completely different from the New Generation as they were infused with demon blood later in life. It's no wonder that the Goddess Amber, let alone death, would stop you.

Helbram kneels down as the two stood up slowly as he held his sword in front of him as his right hand was by his left shoulder.

Helbram: Well, no matter! I'm more interested in testing the limits of your power a bit more, if you don't mind!

Y/n draws his sword from its sheathe as Meliodas raises his covered arm as it takes form of a demonic axe. Y/n and Meliodas dash into the air as Helbram looks in awe.

Helbram: Impressive!

Y/n and Meliodas both swing their weapons as the ground beneath Helbram cracks but he moves away as another explosion takes place.

Helbram: This is quite the overwhelming bloodlust I feel. It's a wonder to behold!

Y/n and Meliodas land side by side as Meliodas's arm was still an axe as he hovered off the ground. The two dash at Helbram once again as they swing their blades only for Helbram to disappear and reappear behind them as he slashes his blade at the two as they slam into the mountain once again. Helbram looks in shock at the damage his attack had done.