The Legends, Provoked

3rd Person Pov

The Sins, Y/n, Wendy, Griamore and the princesses all stood and sat outside of the Boar Hat as a meal was set up for them. Ban carried two barrels of ale as he had his outfit restored.

Meliodas: Hey Ban, did you have an extra one of those outfits?

Ban: Nah, I picked this one up on the way to the village.

Y/n and Gowther: Stole you mean.

Hawk stood next to a tree trunk as food Y/n and Ban made was set up as King floated in the air carrying a basket. Diane sat cross legged as she was looking at Hawk as Elizabeth and Veronica stood in front of her.

Hawk: This looks so good!

Diane: Hawk, mind your manners.

Elizabeth turns and faces Diane as she held up her finger.

Elizabeth: I think it's bad manners to sit like that.

Diane: Hehe, right.

Diane fixes her seating posture as Y/n smiles as Veronica walks over to him with a smile on her face.

Veronica: So, where did those blades come from?

Y/n: Well, after you and I separated in the village, I saw the blades in a sword shop. And I know they will help me in the fight against the Grandmasters.

Veronica smiles as she wraps her arms around Y/n's arm.

Veronica: Well you'll have my support.

Y/n smiles as he kisses Veronica's forehead as he looks at the group in front of him.

Y/n: If we do go against the Grandmasters, I need to use my second armor...

Timeskip

The sun has started to set as Y/n and the Sins except Gowther who was standing in front of them as Elizabeth and Veronica stood in front of him.

Elizabeth: Nice to meet you, Sir Gowther. My name is Elizabeth, I'm the third princess of Liones.

Veronica: And my name is Veronica, I am the second princess of Lioness.

Elizabeth: Would you please consider joining all of us in our quest in saving the kingdom from the Holy Knights?

Gowther: No.

Ban, King, Diane and Y/n: No?!

Gowther: This isn't the first time we met.

Gowther walks up to the group as he looked at Elizabeth with a monotone face.

Elizabeth: Really?

Gowther: We crosses paths before in Ordan. And before that, you became acquainted with us when you were only a small child.

Elizabeth looks in shock as the Sins look at her in disbelief.

Ban: Well what do you know, so she was the little runt always hanging around the king.

Diane: Hehe, how weird, I totally don't remember that.

Y/n: How could you not? I was there half the time talking to her.

Wendy: Calm down, brother. It was ten years ago.

The group turns to see Meliodas walking over as his hands were in his pockets.

Meliodas: What'll it be, Gowther? Wanna join your with us?

Gowther: I think I should. It was the king that appointed me to the Seven Deadly Sins. So the least I can do in return is submit to his daughters wishes.