The Vaizel Fighting Festival Pt. 1

N/n - nickname

3rd Person Pov

The the kingdom of Liones, the castle stands at the top of all the kingdom. Underground lies a cavern as Jericho and Twigo both stand with sacks over their heads. The sacks are removed as the two groan from the small light in the cavern as they see Guila holding the sacks as a man in orange and green armor stands behind her wearing a cloak.

Twigo: Bloody Cuts! Why are you here?

Guila: I'm under no obligation to answer to you.

Twigo: Conclusion! I will strangle you later!

Jericho: I thought the soul purpose of being brought out here was to speak with Grand Master Hendrickson!

???: It was indeed.

The two turn around to see a man with short spiky grey hair wearing a small cloak above his shoulders as he had grey armor on his arms and legs as green armor covers his chest and wrists and hands.

Hendrickson: I believe

Hendrickson: I believe...you would be Twigo and Jericho, is that correct?

The two look in shock as what hangs behind Hendrickson.

Jericho: What the...

Twigo: ...Hell is that?!

The two knights look at a corpse of a large fat red demon as chains have hung from the top of the cavern.

Hendrickson: Welcome, brave warriors who crave the power of Holy Knights.

Hendrickson grabs a small blade as he cut the corpse and grabbed two cups as he held them under the cut as purple blood leaves the body.

Hendrickson: Here today, the two of you will be reborn.

Hendrickson walks up to the two and holds up the cups between his fingers as the blood bubbles.

Hendrickson: Drink it. This is the blood of a demon.

Jericho and Twigo take the cups in their hands as they look at the liquid inside it as it continues to bubble.

Jericho: The blood...of a demon?

Hendrickson: Strangely, the Fairy forest is where it came to light. When by all accounts, they have been sealed away forever, after their defeat by the Goddess's and other races in the Holy War. Know that after drinking this, if you prove compatible, you will be able to summon and control more magic than you ever have before. Won't you, Guila?

The two look back at Guila in shock as she keeps her simple smile as the Knight in orange armor looks at them through his helmet.

Knight: You do desire power.

Jericho looks at the cup in determination as she remembered seeing Y/n use his magic at Baste Prison.

Jericho: Yes, all of it!