Chapter 1

(AN: First of all I apologize that this first chapter is so short. The other chapters will be much longer you have my word. Anyways a picture of Kaiden on the side. Song of the day "Hero"by Skillet.)

Kaiden's POV

God why can't It all just end? I feel like I'm drowning in this world I can't take much more. "You're so wrothless faggot! God couldn't your mother just have gotten an abortion I told her to?!" 

Yup, that's me Kaiden Peters the faggot. Or the fairie boy as my dad puts it while he's beating the living shit out of me. I don't know what hurt worse, the insults or the metal belt buckle breaking the skin on my back at the moment. Either way it hurt. I just wanted to let it all go and give up but, my mum wouldn't have wanted it to end like that for me. She always told me every night after she tucked me in that there was something special about me. And that one day I would find that special person to share it with. 

"Are you listening to me faggot?!" Oops guess I zoned out. I looked over my shoulder to see my dad panting hard trying to catch his breath. I guess beating the shit out of your youngest son can really take a toll on you. Poor guy, please note the sarcasism. "If you weren't such a faggot none of these would happen you know." I hear my dad say chuckling while still standing above me. Before I could react I felt something cold and wet being poured all over my back. 

GOD IT STINGS! 

I bit my lip to keep from crying out. I couldn't show any weakness It'd only make it worse. Whatever he was pouring on my back felt like liquid fire in the fresh wounds on my back. God if you really exist please take this pain away! "Now go to sleep and I don't want to here a word from you until the morning, and I except breakfast on the table before I have to leave for work!" Dad says while stumbling to the bedroom door with a half bottle of cheap vodka in one of his hands. Guess that explains what he poured on my back. 

"Well?!" My dad said standing in the door way of my bedroom. Eyes blood shot and a faint yellow color where the white should be. The brilliant blue his eyes used to be had long since fogged over and faded to a deep grey. Those blue eyes where the only thing I inherited from my dad. Everything else I got from my mother. From my pale skin to my black hair I keep swept across my left eye, even down to my shortness. 5'5 to be exact. Though the lip ring on the left side of my mouth was totally my doing. God, I miss her! 

"Yes..." I nodded.

"Yes what?!" Dad demanded raising his voice.

"Yes sir..." I replied.

"Good now take your wrothless ass to bed!" He yelled before slamming my door shut, hard. Letting out a deep breath I slowly began to drag myself to my bed. Which was a lot harder than you think because everytime my back muscles moved a pain shot up my entire back. Once I made It to my bed I landed face first on my pillow. There's no way I was sleeping on my back tonight. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I need a hero.