Chapter 17

Kaiden's POV:

"So baby what would you like to eat?" Sterlin asked me while searching through the fridge. 

"Umm a grilled cheese sandwich sounds like it would hit the spot right now." I answered hearing my stomach growl. "Haha sounds like our little pups like the sound of that. One sandwich or two?" 

"Two. Oh, and with tomato soup please."  I tell my mate sweetly while batting my lashes dramatically. Sterlin looked back at me with a grin, "Sure baby anything for you three. Now have a sit I won't be long." I do as I'm told taking a sit on one of the stools at the kitchen island. I pull out the IPod I got for my birthday and put it on shuffle the first track to play was Otep's "Ghostflowers" (AN: Otep is one of my all time favorite bands. Art saves!) I absolutely love this song. Otep is what Metal is all about, she puts the boys in their place. 

"Kaiden, babe do you really have to play Otep? Suppose her voice scares the pups." Sterlin ask while flipping the first grilled cheese. 

"Well, yes. Otep is a Goddess. And I refuse to raise our children on music like Justin beaver and Nicki Mirage." 

"Haha I think you mean Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj." Sterlin says with a smirk. 

"Yeah, yeah whatever!" I respond crossing my arms like a child. No one says anything as we sit in a comfortable silence, neither of us speaking just the sound of Otep's voice during one of her spoken word tracks. The smell of melting cheese lingered in the air. 

"Here you go baby. Eat up!" Sterlin grins placing both a plate of sandwiches and a bowl of steaming soup In front of me. 

"Thank you baby!" I exclaim giving my mate a quick peck on the lips before a take a huge bite out of the first cheesey goodness. Man I love the taste of a grilled cheese. I sure hope my pregnancy cravings don't change that later on in the months. As I'm half way through my first sandwich I hear footsteps descending down the staircase. I look to see Both Pops and Katie walking into the kitchen with smiles on their faces when they see us. 

"Don't mind us kids we're just going to start dinner for the pack. Kaiden, Dear do you think you'll have any room for dinner tonight?" Pops ask smiling. "That depends. What are you making tonight?" I ask sweetly. "Bacon wrapped meatloaf." Pops answers over his shoulders pulling the ingredient's out of the fridge and cabinets. "Oh that sounds yummy! I'll definitely save room for that." I exclaim while dipping my sandwich into the tomato soup. Pops responds with a smile before turning to Katie, motioning her to come over, probably to help fix the sides of the meals. It could take a good hour or two to cook all that food for the entire pack. A yawn escapes my lips, looking at my half eaten meal. 

"Come on baby lets get you three to bed for a quick nap. And after dinner we'll find something on Netflix. How does that sound?" Sterlin says picking me up bridal style carrying me out of the kitchen and up the stairs passing a few pack members along the way. Sterlin opens our bedroom door using his foot, never putting me down. I tuck my head into the crook of Sterlin's neck breathing in his unique scent. 

"Sterlin? When are we going to tell the pack about the pregnancy?" I ask in-between yawns.

"To be honest I've haven't even thought of that yet. I guess I can call a pack meeting tomorrow evening after dinner. Now get some sleep." Sterlin response giving me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you baby get some rest." I nod and close my eyes laying my head against the pillow inviting the darkness of sleep take over.