•Other people involved

Cierra's POV

I watched as MY Lani and that stupid bitch Alex were all up on each otter in class. The other day Kehlani and I were going over the rules of this whole friends with benefits thing I said that we could talk and fuck other people. Now I'm starting to regret that who does she think she is. Then early this morning they have the nerve to invite to mall with them, like wtf I look like. But I said yes anyway.

"Yo wassup with ma." Some player in my class named Quincy said.

"Nun much.. hey um do you wanna come to the mall with me and a few friends after school." I said quickly.

"Yea that's cool I guess, you looking good as always." Quincy said smirking.

"Thanks." I said not looking at him.

Don't get me wrong Quincy fine as hell but he be in every girls cheeks, and I'm trying to keep an eye out on Alex and Kehlani across the room. Hopefully they don't mind that I invited Quincy not that I care what they have to say.

After school

Right now I'm sitting on my couch with my grandma, and we're watching a tele novella.

"So who's this boy that's coming to pick you up Niña."

"Um just some boy in my class named Quincy, but just know when he gets here, you aren't talking to him, because he's not my boyfriend." I said sternly.

"Calmate I never said I wanted to talk to him, just asking, don't get sassy with me." My abuela said slapping me.

"Alright I gotta get ready." I said getting up off the couch kissing her cheek.

I ran upstairs. Quickly got in the shower, and did all my hygiene stuff. I sat in my chair with my towel on and started doing two braids. When I was done I gotta text from Quincy that's he was on his way. Shit. I quickly got up threw on black lace panties and a matching lace bra.

 I quickly got up threw on black lace panties and a matching lace bra

(The braids)

(Cierra's outfit)

(Cierra's outfit)

Quincy😴
I'm outside babygirl.

I rolled my eyes at the babygirl part. I ran downstairs without say bye to my grandma but whatever. I hopped in Quincy's car and we headed off to the mall where we would meet Alex and Kehlani.