•Teasing

Cierra's POV

As I'm sitting in class I can't help but think about who Lani was talking to. I only saw her back but I'm sure she's pretty. Prettier than me? I don't maybe. But why was Lani talking to her? Are they dating? Is she new? I've never seen her.

"Yo what's good with you babygirl you seem off." Lani whispers to me.

"Nah nah I'm cool just thinking that's all."

"Let me guess it's about the girl I was talking to in the hallway."

"No just family stuff." I brushed her off.

After I said that I felt Kehlani's hand on my thigh.

"If there is something going on let me know." She said in my ear. Straight chills. Why is she doing this to me. I don't like girls!

She started moving her hand up.

"L-Lani stop I told you we are just friends." I said out of breathe.

"Mhmm yea I got that but your reaction to me touching you like this shows other wise."

I felt her hand directly on my womanhood. Rubbing slowly.

"Mmm we can get in trouble stop it."

"Not if you stay quiet babygirl." She said rubbing faster. Then she moved her hand away smirking.

"What are you doing?" I asked now frustrated.

"Nothing just don't want to get in trouble." Kehlani shrugged.

I know it's short and it's trash. Should I continue this story? I have so many other stories planned so that will be coming soon. :)