Prologue

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

This is the third installment of Hot Trans Series.

-------------------------------------------

My body has its own life when it dances to an erotic trance music the DJ is playing. The party is now on its peak and given the fact that I am now here on the dance floor, being the life of the party that I am, is making everybody in this club go crazier and wilder.

I craned my neck to the right side as I shut my eyes tightly. Feeling the party vibes and the deafening screams of the people around me, I can really say that I am made for this. I am for this. Meant for this.

I have always believed that I am good in everything I do— even with things I do not like. I always make sure I excel in every field I committed myself into. And I did. I really did.

But if you're going to ask me now if I am truly happy in this pretentious 'perfect' life of mine? I'm gonna say no. A big NO.

Yeah, I have everything now. I may not grew up filthy rich but I had things when I wanted them, all my life. It's just one thing that I cannot truly achieve. Or should I say, I did not get despite all of the efforts, dedication, perseverance and... love I shed for it. I just simply failed to get it.

You see, I am one ungrateful bitch. Just one thing I cannot have and I am already on the verge of breaking down. I don't know. I'm not spoiled. I am just... frustrated and broken. And tired.

The music changed and became more powerful and dirty. I felt big muscled bodies behind me and I smirked seductively.

I am enjoying this not because of them. I am enjoying this because, for years, since that dreadful past, I've always wanted to remind myself that I can do everything. I can have every men that I want. A loss of one is not the end of my life. And never will be.

"Rub that ass more on me, darling." A man's voice echoed behind me. Hindi ko ginawa. Hindi ako bayaran nino man. Hindi ako utusan nino man. I own this life. If you are pleasured by my doings, then good. But we are doing this in my terms.

"Come on, I can't believe I am dancing with..."

Hindi niya naipag-patuloy ang sasabihin nang humarap ako sakaniya at mapang-akit na nag-taas ng kilay. It was a handsome showbiz personality.

I arched my brows more but I continued to dance seductively with him. And for those who are watching me now. I am perfectly aware of how many cameras are upstairs and I don't care.

"The great Apple Sandova." He continued. I smirked. You know how to play this one, huh?

He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slammed my showing cleavage into his chest. I saw how his eyes burned with desire.

I am now known for luring famous and wealthy men. I am a famous fashion icon, business woman, artist and ambassadress. I took up Architecture and graduated with latin honors in an Ivy League school abroad.

Although, I never liked Architecture, as it was only forced on me, but my love for arts made it grow on me eventually. I also own a make up brand that is named after me and everyone can just say I really have it all.