ANGELICA: Your both dumb.

ELIZABETH: Angie, no need to be rude!

LAUREN: It's funny how she's not disagreeing [ he snickers ]

ELIZABETH: Lauren's!

• • •
(( angst/panic attack warning ⚠️))

Much to the kings liking, he sighs. In the end, they all sank the ship like the titanic and carry on their day. However, he noticed young Philip and George Eacker slipping into another room, away from the others. A smirk was glued to his face as he sneaked towards the door, listening on to their conversation, thinking this would be the perfect blackmail.

"I know we're not in the best of terms, but I can't keep my feelings hidden," Eacker blushes, his eyes fixated on the floor as he mutters,"I like you.."

Eacker was a blushing mess unlike Philip on the other hand, who held no emotion or signs of expression. It was like he wasn't shocked or surprised, and quite frankly, it was unsettling.

Until finally, he laughed. It wasn't like a soft giggle or a joking laugh like "I know you like me, who wouldn't" type of laugh. It was a laugh that mocked Eacker'a confession, as if it was a dark, humorous joke.

"Your not actually serious, Mr.Eacker?"

This was so out of character for Eacker. His voice stumbled on the lost of words, only managing to mutter out inaudible sounds.

This seemed to pissed Philip off.

"You shot me," he reminds him, shooting a glare into Eacker's dark brown ones,"And now you think you like me..?"

Eacker stayed quiet. He knew Philip was right and that hurt. Honestly, what was he expecting? That Philip would just happily accept his confession, despite being the cause of his family's grief and short life line? The thought itself was dark humor.

"I hate you."

"What..?" Eacker breathes out.

"I hate you...I hate you...I hate you! I hate you! I fucking hate you!" Philip repeats his hatred towards the other male, tears rolling down his cheeks as he collapses on the floor.

"Philip...."

Eacker stood there, only listening to Philip's soft sobs. He knew if he tried to help the crying boy, he would probably snap more—all he wants is to fix this relationship. Philip on the other hand, wanted nothing more to do with the male. He sobbed softly as he clutches his hands on his chest, the sound of a gun shot ringing in his head and replaying like a record player. What hurt Philip the most was seeing his mother and father in grief, and it was all his fault. If only Philip had counted correctly... He can't, he refused to look at Eacker. Every time he looks at his face, all he's reminded of is that fateful that ended his life. Eacker is also to blame, and someone that can't be forgiven...

Yet.

The room was silent, only the sounds of sobbing could be heard. It was clear understanding that the past had still affected and shaped Philip to who he is today: independent.

————

King George hadn't realized he was crying. It's not like he feels sympathy for the boys, or care for any of their romantic affairs. However, he can't help but wonder: "Am I, a bad person?"

AUTHOR NOTE

OKAY, maybe this wasn't the shortest chapter, but it wasn't the most funniest.

Also, I apologize for my absence, I haven't been in the best mental state since taking online college and dealing with my personal problems involving my parents. I really do apologize and I promise I will TRY to update, however with school and my mental health, it's gonna be VERY VERY VERY slow.

Oh, I hope you liked the angst. If not, I can always make it more angsty.

:)

Suffer peasants.

((By the way, if you don't understand the meaning of that angst show I put on—basically, the actions of your past can still effect people in the future. Philip is still a traumatized boy and King wonders if his actions may have effected some people.)) which he had, but king is a dumb bitch man

Also, have I ever told you guys that I'm a retired internet trolling..?

Yeah, I used to troll people back in 2017.

But I got bored and quit lmao

also I'm dead

Anyways, enough angst, I'm gonna release my shit ton of crack in the next chapter, so be prepared

Next chapter is Tomgelica

:)

— Maddie ❤️