• Chapter 8 •

"Guys I think imma die," Jeongin said as he walked into Woojin and Seungmin's house. Chan looked over at Jeongin as he jumped onto Seungmin's bed.

"What happened to you?" Chan asked as he looked at Jeongin.

"The bus today was actually clapped, it fucking stank, the ceiling dripped, I think I've contracted several diseases," Jeongin groaned thinking back at the memory, Chan and Seungmin laughed as Woojin face palmed at the curse word.

"Us when Changbin has diarrhoea," Seungmin snorted.

"You might have caught half those diseases from Jisung," Chan chuckled, Woojin rolled his eyes as he joined in with the laughter.

"Talking about Jisung, are you going to the sleepover?" Seungmin asked, Jeongin shot Seungmin a confused look, groaning once again.

"No? What sleepover?" Jeongin asked confused, Woojin looked at Jeongin the took his phone out of pocket.

"I'm sure he put it on the group chat," he stated as he scrolled past over a hundred messages, "never realised how much time Felix and Jisung has."

"Yeah, I've already muted the group," Seungmin said looking over at Jeongin who now had a pillow on his face, "you look dead," Seungmin stated.

"Aren't I always?" He shot back looking at Seungmin, the pillow now discarded onto the floor.

"The idiot forgot to mention it on the group chat," Woojin said rolling his eyes while putting his phone away.

"Then you put it on there," Chan said laughing slightly at the attempt Jeongin had of trying to retrieve the pillow.

"Fine." Woojin said as he took his phone back out.

————
Group: ugh, here we go again
Social media: Instagram

\WooGOD/
So who's going to Jisung's party?

Ji.WHO
Excuse me

Ji.WHO
Everyone should be

Minnie_LK
Idk if I can make it tho

Ji.WHO
Does it look like you have a choice child

LuvDarcc
Oop

LuvDarcc
Be nice Jisung

Ji.WHO
Wdym I am being nice 😤

\WooGOD/
Ok so I'll see you all Friday then

Minnie_LK
Oki then :/

————

Minho was on his bed, he was tired but mostly sleepless. He was excited about the sleepover but somewhat worried, he knew Felix and Hyunjin would be there so he knew he shouldn't be scared.

"Minho!" Minha shouted from downstairs, Minho shit up as he answered with a 'yes'. "You're going to be late for dance, hurry up!"

The sound of squeaking, heavy breathing and the continuous beats of music filled a dance studio. Minho, Felix, Hyunjin and some other dancers danced along to a beat, Minho stood to the left of Felix while Hyunjin danced in the middle, showing off tricks and emotions in the dance.

Whoever stood in the centre had their own style of dance —Hyunjin, liquid-like but powerful. Felix, energetic and raw. Minho, smooth but sharp— these combined made an incredible dance, along with the other dancers in the room who also have their own techniques.

The music stopped and soon only heavy breathing was heard, the main dancer of the group sat down, as he did so the others around also clasped onto the ground.

"Guys, you've done amazing but there's some things I'm not a hundred percent happy with," he started, "I think we're too diverse with our dancing styles, it kinda looks a bit sloppy, some of us is also out of sync."

"I agree," Minho said, his breathing finally calming down.

"I trust your judgement, I'll ask the choreographer later on tonight, you guys should start heading home now."