• Chapter 3 •

Last period dragged, the whole lesson was a mess. The teacher had no control over any of the students, every now and then asking for the students to be quiet which got no results. In the end she just ended up sitting there, waiting for the students to stop talking.

When lesson ended the three boys stood up and collected all their belongings. Hyunjin and Felix were talking about whatever came to mind, Minho just stood there with his bag now on his back as he watched Changbin stand up from a random tree and walk away from outside.

"Do you guys wanna come over to mine for while?" Hyunjin asked as they left the classroom, Minho nodded and Felix copied the action.

"I want to meet your new cat!" Felix said with an enthusiastic grin. Minho laughed at Felix before shaking his head.

"No can do, my mum is at the vets again with the cat," Minho said, they walked out of the school suddenly feeling the cold breeze of autumn. Everyone was wearing coats except Hyunjin, Felix, Minho and some others, but they didn't mind. All they cared about was being with each other, even if it means freezing. The wind was a pleasant reminder that even through the world would always be cold and cruel, their friendship would always be supporting and one to warm hearts.

"He literally called you ugly, I can't with him oh my god!" Hyunjin laughed at Felix's story and the messages he showed the two.

————

Meme_lix

Meme_Lix vibe check,

Ji.WHO do I pass the vibe check?
    Meme_lix @/Ji.WHO no 🖐🤡
   Ji.WHO @/Meme_lix fine you're clapped anyway
   Meme_lix @/Ji.WHO wow 😭😭😭

Comments...

————

Minho laughed at the photo "how long did that take?" He curiously asked and Felix shrugged.

"Like ten seconds." He replied with a small smile "but I am not ugly, watch everyone has already started saying clapped because Jisung said it. The word's gonna get repetitive." He sighed and Hyunjin snorted.

"We're not that predictable are we?" He asked and Felix rolled his eyes.

"Our friend group is as predictable as a house tour." Minho inputted, his usual small smile resting on his face.

"I thought it was the complete opposite, I mean we're always coming out with weird shit." Hyunjin pointed out, "like when we started talking about bugs remember?"

Minho and Felix shot the other a confused look.

"Wait do you not remember?" Hyunjin asked, eyes widening slightly, "damn you two have a bad memory." He said as he pulled out his phone.

————
Group: ugh, here we go again
Social media: Instagram

Ji.WHO
But fr bugs freak me out man. Idk just... the way they scurry around...

Minnie_LK
I actually like some bugs, like ants are quite cute :>

Meme_lix
We're talking about bugs?
There was a spider infestation under my bin lol

\WooGOD/
W H A T

Ji.WHO
Remind me never to step foot in your house @/meme_lix that is terrifying

Meme_lix
Yeah there was a massive pimp spider and all their bottom bitches crawling around

Hyun.jean
Why is Felix's house clapped when it cums to spiders tf

\WooGOD/
that's actually disturbing

Meme_lix
Are you coming at my roommates?

Meme_lix
I'll have you know that I'm real tight with the spider mafia and they're willing to back me up in fights (specifically ones that occur in tescos parking lots) >:[

————

Felix giggled as he remembered the past conversation, Minho just tilted his head in confusion. "I don't remember this..." he said trying to remember, Felix laughed when he looked over at Minho squinting his eyes and puffing out his checks, trying his best to remember.

"You have a bad memory," Hyunjin said smiling at Minho's strange but adorable behaviour.

Minho giggled with a little 'yeah' as he just realised his mistake. Hyunjin, Felix and Minho continued to mess around, every now and then bringing up memories from SDC or SHA. Minho has been there for almost a whole week, the thought of that made the smaller surprised, knowing he had been there for a while.

After an hour, a knock was heard from downstairs. Hyunjin automatically stood up, leaving the room. Felix paid no attention, continuing fiddling around with Minho's smaller hands, which later turned into his long sleeves.

From downstairs Minho could hear Hyunjin incoherently talking to someone from downstairs, it was somewhat quiet but since no one else was in, it was easily heard. Felix chuckled, Minho looked over to his left, "I wonder who it is," Felix whispered, grinning widely.

"I have people over," Minho heard from downstairs, Felix laughed when he heard the door slamming shut. Soon after Hyunjin came back upstairs, lips swollen and flushed red. Felix wiggled his eyebrows knowingly while Minho just looked at Hyunjin.

"Why are your lips swollen?" The boy asked in bewilderment. Felix burst out into laughter while Hyunjin just rolled his eyes pretending to be innocent.

"Don't worry, Minho" Hyunjin stated while he sat next to Felix on the floor, leaning his head on his bed.