Chapter 3

Poke.... Poke.... Poke.... Shake.... Poke.... Poke.... Shake... That's what woke me up. I groaned and opened my eyes only to see the blondie with the lip ring staring right at me.

"We're almost at the airport." I nodded my head and closed my eyes briefly. Wait, I've seen his face before. I opened my eyes and looked over at him, he was staring ahead; which gave me benefits to examine his features more. Hmmm.... He's Luke Mother-fucking Hemmings!! Oh my god, how did I not see that?

I sat up straight and looked at the guy sat infront of me, that's fucking Michael Gordon Clifford!! And that's Calum Hood sat infront of Luke!! I've got to say something.

"You guys are 5 Seconds Of Summer," I said. Luke turned to me and smiled, nodding his head.

"Yeah," he said. "You a fan?" I nodded my head with a massive grin on my face. Wait, there's 3/4 of 5SOS here.

"Where's Ashton?"

"He's sat next to Nick, the driver." He turned back round to face the front. "Hey Ashton, Evelynn's awake." No response.

"He's asleep," Nick informed us.

Soon, the airport came into view.

"Wait, why are we going on a plane?"

"To get back to Australia?" Luke kinda questioned as we both tuned to face one another.

"So I'm going to live with you guys, in Australia?" Luke nodded his head. "Do you have snakes there?" 

"Yup," Michael chirped up.

"Are they venomous?"

"Some are, but you rarely see them unless you're visiting the zoo." Calum informed, I just nodded my head and let out a breath of relief. I fucking hate snakes with a passion. 

The car pulled up on the side of the pavement. Calum and Michael got out first, and then Luke and I clambered out. When were we stood together, Ashton finally decided to join us after his rant to Nick for waking him up. Ashton walked over to me, said nothing, and engulfed me in a hug. It was kinda awkward seeing he was over six-foot and I'm just five-foot eight. He pulled away and smiled down at me.

"Hi, I'm Ashton Irwin and I'm your foster dad." I cleared my throat before answering back,

"A) Look down at me again and intimidate me with your height I will punch you in the face 

2) I know who you are; I'm, like, a massive fan

D) Aren't you a little too young to be my foster dad." He just stared at me, they all stared at me like I was a loonie.

"What?"

Then they all grinned

"Yes, yes I am." He replied back; so I presumed he was referring to my last question. I just nodded my head and followed them into the airport. Nick came back out as we went through the doors, pushing a trolley with him; which I presume is for my bags. 

Because the guys were famous, we had to walk over to the V.I.P area. We sat down on the chairs, the guys watching whatever was on the T.V hung up on the wall, while I got my phone out. My eyes widened in shock. 3:24 A.M!!!! How the hell am I able to function this early. I turned to Calum who was sat next to me.

"Calum?"

"Yeah?" 

"Can I go get a drink?"

"Yeah course, I'll come with you."

We got up, Calum telling Michael where we were going, and exited the V.I.P area. We walked over to the Duty Free and over to the drinks section. I picked up a can of Monster and a Kerrang! Magazine, the magazine stand was next to the drinks. We walked over to the till, waiting for the two people in front to pay for their stuff. I put the items on the counter, the lady scanned them and put them to the side.