Chapter 11 - Kisses Are Important

R-Rated - Sex scene.

Scarlet's POV

I woke up finding myself intertwined with Stefon's arms. I shift and he groans, making me giggle and remain still, eyes flickering across his face and down.

"Stop watching me like a creep." I slightly jump at his muffled voice and end up giggling some more, shifting so that I was more inclined to lean into his warm self. 

"I am no creep." I mumble and peck his cheek. He was cute in a half asleep mood. He peeks an eye open and closes it again. 

"You look like one." He mutters and I blink, making to move to go look in a mirror or something, only he pulls me closer. "I was joking silly. You look beautiful. Now give me a kiss." 

I slightly frown and do not make a move to do so. "You think I'm gonna kiss you after that?" I say a little too snappy.

Stefon opens both eyes and stares for a moment before smirking. "Well don't we have a little tiger this morning. You will give me a kiss because I asked for one and you're a good girl aren't you?" I can tell he is more awake now but I can't tell whether he is still joking around or not. I shift a little and yet can't resist the temptation to see what would happen if I didn't. He wouldn't do something I'd hate would he? He's much kinder than-

A squeal escapes me as I soon find my arms pinned above my head and a partially naked male hovering above my naked frame. My cheeks turned pink, only now remembering how vulnerable I was, not wearing any clothes, gosh darn it why didn't I just kiss him. 

"So it's going to be like that is it? No more kisses for you unless you persuade me otherwise." He smirks and leans down as if to kiss me, only he goes in for my neck and  traces his lips there. As he shifts and lowers himself I feel an unmistakable bulge between his thighs. I fidget and squeal again. 

His lips trail down my neck and to my collarbone, his hands releasing my wrists as he continues to lower his lips. He brushes them across my left breast and then the right, tongue appearing and tracing around my nipple before he nips at the bud. My chest rises and falls slowly, my eyes watching his moves as he repeats his steps and moves to the left. I squirm and just as I move my hands he growls and I know that's a signal to keep them where they are. 

"Stefon...Sir." I whisper, shifting my hips and only becoming more aware of his positioning and his bulge. I don't get a reply but his fingers start to play with my breasts as his lips move down my stomach down between my thighs and- 

He stops, moves back to my neck and starts again. "Oh god..." I moan, feeling heat between my thighs. The male does the exact same moves as before, if not a little more roughly which is fine by me. I squirm as he reaches my abdomen and groan in annoyance and he moves back to my neck. 

"Something wrong little one?" He says all innocent and as if he doesn't know what he's doing whilst he circles his tongue around my left bud. 

"Pleaseeee?" I whisper, shifting my hips, raising them even towards his own. He chuckles and this time round he continues to trail his lips to between my thighs, finally. 

He doesn't remain their long however, being a mere tease but I wasn't expecting him to be so sweet when he checked if I was okay with him going further. I can't deny it made me blush as I nodded my head and wriggled. Quite skill fully he removed his boxers and revealed his shaft, keeping his eyes focused on me all the while placing a condom on. 

I bit my lip. I just agreed for him to...

He once again starts his kissing and trails his lips down, this time also adding a couple digits causing a surprised gasp to leave me, a moan soon following. Compared to what I was used to when it came to sex, this was pretty basic but I was loving it, the attention and care he was taking with me. Another moan of pleasure slipped past my lips and he grinned, substituting his digits for his bulbous head and sliding that up and down teasingly.