Chapter 9 - Consequences of Removing A Collar

Scarlet's POV

I lay there panting, pretty sure my cheeks were crimson. My eyes were closed to, not wishing to see who'd walked in on me having fun. I was only just coming down from the high and yet his fingers still flicked my lips back and forth causing me to bite my lip to stay silent.

"Did I say you could enter?" Stefon asks using a deep authoritative tone. Oh no. Who is it?

"Well...no but-" Some female maid mumbles. Oh gosh. I try to sit up but he looks at me once and I stay still. 

"Then you don't enter. Get out. I'll find you later." Stefon says sternly and I hear the door shut. I sit up now and look worriedly at him. 

"Is she going to be in trouble?" 

Stefon places his index finger against my lips, tracing them. He stands and takes a hold of my hand and helps me down, skirt falling into it's right place, a little creased I must say. When my tongue traces my lips I can taste myself and bite my lip, sure my cheeks were red again.

"She will be dealt with accordingly. How are you feeling dear?" He flicked his eyes towards me and seemed to scan me over to check on me. 

"I'm good thank you." Again my cheeks heat up. 

"Sit here a minute. I'll be back in a mo." Stefon pats my head and leaves the office quietly. 

I blink. A little confused but mostly feeling satisfied with what just happened. I think it's safe to say that I am constantly and permanently red faced around the man, in fact I can just think about him and I'm a tomato. I glance down and spot my panties on the floor, blinking at them before looking up to hear the door opening.

"I was unaware puppies could sit on chairs." I bite my lip, wondering if that's a warning from Carlos, do I do as he says? I must have looked conflicted because he laughs and shakes his head. "It's alright dear. You can stay there. May I ask where Stefon has gone?"

"I'm right here." I glance at the figure behind Carlos and notice a glass of iced water. It's only now do I realise how parched I actually am. He stalks towards me, hands me the glass and then turns to face Carlos. "Scarlet, why don't you make lunch for the both of us today whilst Carlos and I discuss some business things?" 

I take a big gulp of the water, place it on his desk and stand. "Yes Sir." Nothing more is said and it's my cue to leave. 

The sound of the door closing softly behind me makes me smile - well, actually its the thought of what just happened that makes me smile and blush to myself. He'd just given me one of the best orgasms I've ever had and he'd focused on me - it seemed...nice. Nice for someone to want to full-fill her needs and not think about their own. A little guilt fluttered inside her at the realisation of how he was or had suffered not being able to find his own release. 

I squeak, bumping into someone due to my lack of concentration on where I was going. 

"I'm so sorry-"

"Why are you wearing a dog leash and collar?" I look down and immediately blush, especially when I see who it is I ran into. 

"Um...Hi Alistair..." I mutter receiving an eye roll and a snort. 

"So it's okay for you to run into me but when I run into you I must wash the dishes? That's hardly fair is it?" Lord, he's only eleven?

"Not at all, I'm sorry I wasn't concentrating and I shan't do it again." I state, stopping myself from curtsying. 

The boy snorts, tugs on my leash then stalks off leaving me to face palm and groan. How can someone so young have such...intelligence? Unless I'm just extremely dumb - which I am.