Chapter 5 - It's Not Always About Pain

R-Rated - Features abuse and name calling.

Scarlet's POV 

"Are we done yet?" I groan, slouching in the seat I was still sat in, glancing at the clock in the room and realising we'd taken almost an hour and a half. 

"No. But if I continue I'm afraid you might wither away. We can take a break, go eat the food that should be in my room." Stefon replies, an amused smile upon his face as he stands up and places the file back in his draw before extending his hand.

I hesitate, is he going to ask me to do anything...immediately? 

"We're going to eat. Nothing else, I promise you." His smile became a tender one. 

At the sound of him promising, I took his hand gently and stood. "I can go and get my own food, honestly, you don't need to-" My sentence was never finished as I was interrupted by the opening of his office door.

"Your Highness, the new commander." Someone announces before two men walk in the room. 

One of them is a guard, the other must be the new commander. 

There is no denying it. He has the looks. There is no way Sofia can butter him up and make him do what she wants. Immediately, my mind clicks that he looks like a dominant. He has the stance, the looks are merely a bonus, but also his assertiveness. He either was or he wasn't but had the potential. 

A blush forms on my cheeks and I glance at my feet, attempting to slip my hand out of Stefon's so only to have it gripped tighter.

"Stefon. I am grateful for the offer you have given me and I am willing to take it, if that is alright."

"Honestly, Carlos, you already have the job. You have my full trust to run this place. Feel free to make changes, although...I'd rather the maids were not working half clad other wise my guests may have some complaints." A laugh escapes him and I smile to myself, glancing up to find Carlos with his eyes on me.

When he spoke, he'd revealed he must be somewhat Spanish. His skin colour also supporting this conclusion of mine. His black hair was crisp and not gonna lie, he was hotter than Stefon but that may be because of his Spanish side and he was older and looked more...strict, honestly a little more scary.

"Scarlet?" I blinked, looking at Stefon and blushing, realising I'd zoned out.

"Yes Sir?" The small sir slipped out before I could stop it, causing a deeper blush to form.

"Carlos said hello." Stefon states, a brief look of concern crossing his face.

"Oh. Um, Hi. Sir." Again, with the sir. I leaned into Stefon's shoulder and hid my face from embarrassment. 

A deep laugh is heard and Stefon strokes my head. 

"Shy one isn't she? may I ask why you have a maid as a sub?" Carlos asks, making me tense a little. Peaking up I notice that its just Stefon, Carlos and me, the guard having left almost immediately after entering. 

"New. Inexperienced. Problematic...past experience that I'm going to fix." Stefon replies, pulling me away from his side and pushing me a step closer to Carlos. "That bastard James had his way with her from a very young age apparently. I feel guilty for not knowing what was happening beneath my own roof." 

His admission made my fear of Carlos momentarily disappear, making me turn my head to glance at him with concern. It wasn't his fault.

Carlos takes a step towards me, circling me once before giving me a small smile. "Definitely submissive. Clearly needs training. I can tell that that...asshole, who I did warn you seemed shifty, has not given her the best introduction into the BDSM life." He remarks before patting my head and stepping away from me.