FIVE

“𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌, 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!”

The Salvatore boy didn't think that the whole school would show up at the Old Mill since no one liked Penelope and her little group of friends. But it seems they throw killer parties.

“Hey dude,” Liam greets Greg who already had a red cup in his hand. “You made it! Amara was complaining so much.” Liam looks over at the blonde that's on Penelope's lap. “Stop talking shit Greg.”

Liam walks over to the girls. “Did you miss me girl? I'm honored,” he says in a fake girl tone. Amara throws the empty red cup at him. “Greg was missing you. Didn't you know he swings the other way,” Amara says winking at Greg.

Liam laughs looking at the blonde. He definitely didn't believe that. “I definitely don't believe that.”

“Why not?”

“Come on, Greg is like head over heels for Penelope,” Liam points out causing the redhead to blush and Penelope to chuckle. She definitely knew about his infatuation with her.

“Eh, you're right.”
Greg hands Liam a red cup and the boy drinks from it. It tasted like cherries and apples. “What is this?”
“Cherries and Apples,” Greg tells him. Liam chuckles but keeps on drinking.

“Look who's here,” Penelope mumbles. Liam looks to the front to see Lizzie, Josie and a few of the witches. “What the hell are they doing here? We didn't invite them,” Amara says standing up from Penelope's lap.

“We didn't invite anyone and they still show up. Let them stay,” Greg says. Amara glares at the redhead. “You know Lizzie is just going to cause problems, right?”

“Yeah but Josie will keep her in check,” Greg adds. Liam looks towards the twins and he makes eye contact with Lizzie. She smiles and starts walking towards him.

“Hi Liam,” she greets with a smile. “Uh, hey Lizzie,” Liam greets back with a small smile. “Great party, right?”

“Uh, sure.” Penelope groans from her seat. “Can't you see that he doesn't want to talk to you?” Penelope asks her causing Lizzie to scoff. “I wasn't talking to you Satan.”

“I'm just stating out the obvious Lizzie. Desperation doesn't suit you,” Penelope says causing Amara to chuckle and Liam to sigh. “Lizzie, let's just go,” Josie says coming up behind her sister.

“Hey Josie,” Penelope greets. “Don't talk to me, evil one,” Josie says before dragging her sister away. Liam looks at Penelope who has a hurt look on her face. “Uh, what was that?”

Amara looks at Liam. “Josie is Penelope's ex. Things didn't end on good terms.” Liam nods looking at the brunette. Maybe that's why Greg won't ask the girl out.
Liam puts the cup against his lips just to see it's empty. “I'm going to get myself another drink.”

They nod and Liam walks off to go get him another drink. He makes it to the bucket of beer looking for the cherry and apple drink. He looks through the ice bucket but he doesn't find any of it.
“You looking for this?”

Liam looks up to see Bethany standing in front of him holding the cherry and apple drink. He didn't know how she even knew he was looking for that specific drink. “Uh, yeah.”
Bethany smiles opening up the cap. “You can have it but it's going to cost ya,” she mumbles pulling her lip in between her teeth.

“What?”
“You know,” she mumbles with a lustful tone. Liam looks towards hos group of friends thinking that maybe they'll take pity on him and help him but they weren't even looking his way.

“Nawh, I don't—”

“I saw the way you looked at me the other day. You want the same thing as I do,” Bethany says. Liam sighs pushing his hand through his hair. “No offence Brittany but. . .”