Chapter 9 - The Mysterious Man part 2

Izuku POV

After a while to just stand there and look down at the ground because I did not dare to look at Uraraka and Kaminari, so I looked in other directions and edges. When it had taken 10 minutes, I started to have a slight light panic. "So Izuku what do you want to do? Which game do you want to play first?" asked Uraraka from there, I looked up at her with a red face. "Umm can we play a normal game? Maybe UNO?" I answered and tilted my head to the side. "Sure we can, do you have them here or do we need to go and get them?" asked Kaminari, I looked at them and then all around. "I don't think we have UNO deck here," I said, looking at them. "Okay but then we go and look around to see if it is here somewhere" they said at the same time.

I nodded and we went up to the door to go looking for UNO deck. We closed the door and started looking for the one we went into to the tv room, the kitchen and many other rooms but we couldn't find it anywhere. Once we had checked everything, we would be on the floor where we have the conference rooms. I went to a room I wouldn't have opened, but I didn't know it was too late.

Katsuki POV

We hear the door open so I thought it was one of the gang members but when I saw the twisted person in front of me start smiling like a lunatic, I looked aside I did not seem to be the only one responding to the disgusting man in front of us. When we looked at the door we saw a frightened Deku who was standing like he had seen a ghost when he was pale in the face and I assumed it was because of the man. Shoto stood up and walked toward the door and walked towards Deku and bent down to whisper something in his ear. But then Deku started shaking and nodding but couldn't move. "Excuse me I'll just call one of our gang members," Shoto said, looking at me worriedly. I nodded and then looked back at the man who did not let Deku out of his gaze. He went out of the room with Deku to shout for Pink cheeks and Dunce face.

I looked at the man and started talking to him again, "So what do you really want? You don't want to be here to talk peace between our gangs. I mean you seem to be looking for something else." I said and began to glare at him. He checked from the door to me and gave a creepy smile to me. "I know exactly what I want, but you will find out a little later, but what I want with your gang is that you should let us be when we have the same enemy that will come. He will start murdering who will be successful rich. And my gang and I have started to get too big. That's it. " He said in a husky voice. I looked at him and became very annoyed as I was about to get up again, Shoto came into the room again and shook my head. And then I knew that I would not do it now, but in the future, I could slap him.

Shoto sat down next to me and said "We'll keep track but smallest mistake and me and Katsuki won't hold back." he said very sternly. "God what I love him" I thought, I nodded at what Shoto said and looked at the man again. He seemed to be familiar, but I probably just thought he was a damn extra so I probably didn't care about his name or face on the memory. I texted Shitty Hair to lead our guest out of the house. A few minutes passed and Shitty Hair came and sent out our guest. When the man was gone I checked on Shoto. "What about Izu ?! I asked worried about our little bunny," He couldn't stop shaking and was white as a ghost after seeing the man. And after I closed the door he fell on the floor I had to tell Kaminari to carry Izu back to our room. "

"But what about going to him then" I said, taking his hatred and pulling him up from the couch and starting to walk out of the room to ours. While we were we were both silent and holding each other's hands as we walked. After a few minutes we were there we opened the door and saw that Izu was on the bed under the blanket and lay like a ball and we saw that he jerked when we opened the door, "Izu it's just us" Shoto and I said at the same time. We could see how he removed his head under the blanket, he had tears in his eyes and not only that, his goggles were red and puffy. I checked and saw that Pink Cheeks and Dunce Face stood against a wall and didn't know how to react. While I went to them, Shoto went to Izu.